The Fix was IN!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    swift stopped miranda in 2! ya dig! lol
    Benavidez was trying to gain experience and feel out that 8 rounds...he could've stopped Miranda at any point really..but his confidence came back to bite him in the ass!...

Garcia's left hook is vicious tho..I'm not too fond of him..but his grit is something to admire..I wanna see him and Rios or Alvarado go at it now..

Comment

you can say its an early stoppage, but its an ok stoppage i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
        I wouldn't argue that..I can see it being a decent stoppage..I, personally, believe it was early..

what about those cards tho..what do you think?..

Comment

Any official cards yet? I thought Alvarado was leading before the TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Any official cards yet? I thought Alvarado was leading before the TKO.
            They showed the official cards after the fight was over..

2 judges had Rios up 4-2 and 1 judge had it 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
              I say a good stoppage, Alvarado wasn't punching back and totally defenseless. He live to fight another day, maybe a rematch.

Comment

The Fix was IN!..
                You think? Lol Alvarado was clearly winning that fight. After he was hurt he was in the process of clinching and the ref jumped in the way to separate them and stop the fight. What type of **** is that? Then not to mention the scorecards. Like I said, Arum been talking about putting Rios vs Marquez or Pacquiao since the Gamboa (Abril) fight was talked about. He gave Rios the biggest gift ever and Rios was on his way to getting another one. Just so that he could face Pacquiao or Marquez. The dude is a bum a 50 year old Pacquiao or Marquez would beat the brakes off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  They showed the official cards after the fight was over..

2 judges had Rios up 4-2 and 1 judge had it 3-3
                  Thanks for the heads up, I watched a slightly delayed Philippine telecast where they did not show anything.

Comment

This how I scored it.

Round 1: Rios.

Round 2: Alvarado.

Round 3: Rios.

Round 4: Alvarado.

Round 5: Alvarado.

Round 6: Rios.

So, three rounds apiece going into the 7th.

If anybody has a problem with my scorecard, feel free to flame, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      You think? Lol Alvarado was clearly winning that fight. After he was hurt he was in the process of clinching and the ref jumped in the way to separate them and stop the fight. What type of **** is that? Then not to mention the scorecards. Like I said, Arum been talking about putting Rios vs Marquez or Pacquiao since the Gamboa (Abril) fight was talked about. He gave Rios the biggest gift ever and Rios was on his way to getting another one. Just so that he could face Pacquiao or Marquez. The dude is a bum a 50 year old Pacquiao or Marquez would beat the brakes off of him.
                      Watch the 7th round again, Alvarado wasn't punching back. Good enough reason for the ref to stop the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X