No announcement yet.

Christmas Bonus - Not Happy With What I've Received

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
    I understand how you feel but think about the people who are on unemployment and been out of work for Years. Be thankful that you are able to survive.
    be thankful that you have learned how to wedge your tongue between your crucial gap when you smile for pictures so it covers it up somewhat. . . or wedge some random object to hide it. . but i bet you have learned how to do all kinds of bar tricks with the gap - stack quarters, catch grapes, peanuts, etc. . . that way you just play it off rather than having it be the elephant in the room. . .

haha i had to edit the first part. . i can't be mean like that. . .
    Last edited by UglyPug; 12-19-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Its a bonus

Plus you received a pay raise?

Ungrateful much?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        Well said. Very true.

And I know the TS doesn't mean to sound greedy. He's just acting out of principle. He doesn't want to feel like he's being robbed by the company.
        That's exactly my point. But again like the poster above said, I should be thankful and sincerely I am.

Comment

Is it still worth raising the issue with my boss in a respectful manner?

Comment

Don't be greedy. People die of hunger every day.

I hope your boss knows you post here and fires you.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              Well said. Very true.

And I know the TS doesn't mean to sound greedy. He's just acting out of principle. He doesn't want to feel like he's being robbed by the company.
              Yes but its a bonus, something extra that you arent entitled too.

Personally i nor almost anyone i know except my bro receive bonuses and thats because he works on Wall Street.

Comment

This ***** where I used to work cried about the same thing. He got replaced by a temp at work experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Is it still worth raising the issue with my boss in a respectful manner?
                  Depends on your relationship with him.

I can talk about anything with my boss. Others are not like that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes but its a bonus, something extra that you arent entitled too.

Personally i nor almost anyone i know except my bro receive bonuses and thats because he works on Wall Street.
                    Of course, yeah. Like I said at the start man, I don't get one myself. Wish I had a bonus to look forward to. Sure could use it!

And to the TS, I wouldn't raise it with my boss. That's just me. If you're getting something for free, then just take it and don't complain that it's less than the year before. It just looks bad, man. Regardless of the principles, which I understand too, once you're in a work dynamic and become used to the set ways of things, etc etc.

Comment

Alright, cheers for the advice lads!

Comment

Working...
                      X