Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather Will Regret Not Facing Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with you fukheads , Pac said exactly the same thing , he dont need Floyd , dont mean they dont want the fight ,,, you lot are a bunch of ******ed fanboys nothing more , I rekon a group photo of you lot would be fuken hilarious .

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      in pacs last interview about the test he was qouted as saying "theres already a commission. we follow the rules of the commission" & kanz right beside him said "we agree to 14 days cut off date & a test directly after"

THATS THE LATEST NEWS WITH MANNY ADDRESSING HIS STANCE ON THE TESTING................
      we need a faceoff with Max Kellerman on HBO in which we bring in both camps and negotiate in public. Maybe then we'd know who is avoiding the fight.

Comment

Floyd has already said he doesn't fight for legacy. His legacy as of right now is below Calzaghes.

Pacquiao's legacy is already ATG and very possibly GOAT. And boxing is just a stepping stone for Pac. He is destined to become president of a country. He really couldn't care less about Floyd which is why is so pathetic when floyd keeps bringing up Pac's name every single interview even when its unprovoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          What is wrong with you fukheads , Pac said exactly the same thing , he dont need Floyd , dont mean they dont want the fight ,,, you lot are a bunch of ******ed fanboys nothing more , I rekon a group photo of you lot would be fuken hilarious .
          If Pac and Floyd NEVER fight the question will boil down to WHY FLOYD NEVER FOUGHT PACMAN...? Everyone in their right mind knows the test are just a ploy not to make the fight happen..

Keep it real with yourself.. Pac has accomplished more then Floyd at this stage.. Pac will still have those historical accomplishments under his name with our without Floyd.. If Floyd never fights Pac its damn clear that he ducked.... Stop being a fool..

Comment

The unadulterated truth is this:

The media hates Floyd so regardless of who you think is right, the blame will be 100% placed on Floyd.

Now I disagree with those who say Floyd will only be remembered as a duck/coward because he has dominated alot of fighters hyped up to beat him infront of too many people, so no doubt most will remember him as a tremendous talent.

However, if he retires without facing Manny, and he will, no one would ever allow him to live it down.

I just don't see that with Manny as most will think he tried to fight him and Floyd was scared. Dude will get off without any blame, while Floyd gets crucified.

Even his fan boys know it, and while I admit it's unfair and both should be blamed, what I mentioned above is exactly what is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              roach......when did pac agree to full randomized roid testing?

am i missing something?
              refer to my sig.....whats seems to be the problem now huh???

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd has already said he doesn't fight for legacy. His legacy as of right now is below Calzaghes.

Pacquiao's legacy is already ATG and very possibly GOAT. And boxing is just a stepping stone for Pac. He is destined to become president of a country. He really couldn't care less about Floyd which is why is so pathetic when floyd keeps bringing up Pac's name every single interview even when its unprovoked
                true. if the fight never happens it will look worse for floyd more people support pacquiao over floyd

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  The unadulterated truth is this:

The media hates Floyd so regardless of who you think is right, the blame will be 100% placed on Floyd.

Now I disagree with those who say Floyd will only be remembered as a duck/coward because he has dominated alot of fighters hyped up to beat him infront of too many people, so no doubt most will remember him as a tremendous talent.

However, if he retires without facing Manny, and he will, no one would ever allow him to live it down.

I just don't see that with Manny as most will think he tried to fight him and Floyd was scared. Dude will get off without any blame, while Floyd gets crucified.

Even his fan boys know it, and while I admit it's unfair and both should be blamed, what I mentioned above is exactly what is going to happen.
                  True... and thats f

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Ortiz was Mayweathers " career defining fight " ?

Plz........

Manny will be known for being a probable steroid cheat.
                    i may have to disagree lead.......he will be remembered for his wars with morales, barrera and marquez.....win or lose pac fought them....

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

WOW! Floyd's legacy below Calzaghe's? Floyd is not an ATG? Pac is possibly the GOAT?

WOW! That's all I can say just WOW! Oh man you sure are entertainment!

Comment

Working...
                      X