Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living in a Western Society I think white men are the ideal.

Combine that with the fact that statistically Asian's are doing the best financially out of all minorities(Heck out of all races), so it also makes economic sense that the two races that are doing the best financially would bond together more.

I'm not one to be bothered a lot, but this bugs the hell out of me. Especially those Asian women who act super white washed and walk with their chin up next to their trophy white man.

Comment

For a lot Asian people, white is seen as being a higher social class. If Asian women have relationships outside of their own race, they are more likely to have one with a white man.

Comment

I have never seen a black man dating an asian woman. I have never seen a black woman with an asian guy. Surely the latter is the rarest of couples?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          I have never seen a black man dating an asian woman. I have never seen a black woman with an asian guy. Surely the latter is the rarest of couples?
          The fuck?

SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY baby

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            The fuck?

SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY baby
            who? his ex wife?

or are you referring to Bella Gonzlez

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              who? his ex wife?

or are you referring to Bella Gonzlez
              Jin Mosley of course

Comment

I see quite a few Indian/Pakistani UK bred girls date white guys as well. Not sure what the deal is, but I think in Asia white guys are pretty popular among the asian women.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  The fuck?

SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY baby
                  Well I meant here in the Uk

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    I see quite a few Indian/Pakistani UK bred girls date white guys as well. Not sure what the deal is, but I think in Asia white guys are pretty popular among the asian women.
                    Over here they see white guys as dorks Most of them anyways.

Definitely lots of far east asian (thai, japanese, chinese etc) chicks who's dating white dudes though.

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                      its called yellow fever, i had it too bad i also got attached to the cun.t

Comment

Working...
                      X