Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who's better? Dwyane Wade or Derrick Rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    1. LeBron
    2. D-Wade
    3. Kobe
    4. Dirk
    5. CP3
    Totally agree.

Comment

The question is as of right now...

The answer is Rose.

If we look at career as of right now...

Obviously Wade.

But Wade is playing with a better team w/ legit threats. What player playing for the Bulls can do what James and Bosh is capable of? Nadda!!!

Comment

1. Kobe
        2. Bron
        3. Dwade
        4. Cp3
        5. Rose
        CP3 showed everybody that he is still that player , I think other PGs showing up and coming up kind of overshadowed his solid season. He is a better , more complete pg than Rose , Rondo. I kind of compare Cp3 to D.Will.

They both have a very good shot , they can get you a bunch of assist ,and are as good as anybody in penetrating , and finishing inside

My list goes like this.

1.Lebron
        2.Kobe
        3.Wade
        4.Dirk
        5.Melo

Maybe 2 years ago I would have had Kobe on top , Prime for Prime Kobe>>Lebron and theres no argument there.

Kobe can shoot it. Kobe has incredible footwork , He can post up , He can do it all. But as of right now , Lebron is just a younger monster. His defense is a +.

Lebron this season tho , adjusted. He learned how to play off the ball , he worked on his post up game , even tho is still not great. I give it a C+. But he had some improvements , while not really affecting his impact of the game , he learned and discovered more ways to help.

Wade is just a very crafty , very creative player. One day his shot can be off , but he will still get his 25+ looking for the contact and finishing with circus shots around the rim. He can expose some of the best defensive squads by himself. If hes shot is on , theres nothing you can do.

Dirk has a shot that cannot be guarded. He fkn fades away on 85% of his shots , with that captain morgan stance (leg up) and he is spot on with it. He can shoot the three. He has pretty good footwork and has a decent post up game.

I put Melo in the 5 spot , but I think Durant is close to taking that spot.

Comment

1. Kobe
          2. Bron
          3. Dwade
          4. Cp3
          5. Rose
          Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Totally agree.
          Y'all still think Kobe is the best individual player in the league? Also, CP3's stock went up a little too high after lighting up Fisher.. He's not as good as he was a few years ago..

As of right now I gotta go:

Bron Bron (despite being a choker)
          Wade
          Howard
          Bryant
          Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
            Y'all still think Kobe is the best individual player in the league? Also, CP3's stock went up a little too high after lighting up Fisher.. He's not as good as he was a few years ago..

As of right now I gotta go:

Bron Bron (despite being a choker)
            Wade
            Howard
            Bryant
            Rose
            Damn how I forgot bout D.H.

He takes 4th in my list. Pushes back Dirk and Melo.

and LOL @ the bold.

Comment

wade but atm rose is playing better

Comment

Nah Shaq didn't do ****.

Wade was the one carrying the team in that playoff run. And that was one of the greatest single post seasons any player in the NBA has ever had.
                you mean the finals .if there was no shaq there would of been no finals.dwayne wade is too dramatic.rose was able to lead his team to the best record in the nba while dwayne wade was struggling to make the playoffs with miami the last couple years

Comment

lebron
                  kobe
                  dirk
                  rose
                  carmelo

Comment

I've never seen anyone with Dirk in their top 5 before the last series...

I'd go

Lebron
                    Howard
                    Wade
                    Rose
                    Durant

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I've never seen anyone with Dirk in their top 5 before the last series...

I'd go

Lebron
                      Howard
                      Wade
                      Rose
                      Durant
                      i was actually arguin with 1 of my friends because he said amare was better than dirk and this was before the la-dallas series and i said how can amare be better than dirk when dirk is 1 of the top 5 players in the league.
                      i honestly feel like wade shouldn't be on anyones top 5 if he has to be ahead of melo,dirk,lebron,kobe or rose

Comment

Working...
                      X