Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Told Gamboa To His Face, I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If more people wanted to make sure the "money is right," they would not be working for $2 an hour. Fools will never understand.

Comment

Neither Lopez or Gamboa has a say who they would match up with. Arum like always will match them up agaist fighters that are willing to take the smallest purse and milk them as long as he can.

Comment

Juanma and Gamboa both want the fight.

Everyone knows Bob is the reason it is unlikely. 'Why risk losing a cash-cow when you can keep them apart and potentially have two' seems to be Bob's thinking.

Comment

Make the damn fight already. The sooner Arum makes the fight while they are in their primes the sooner they will become bigger stars against each other while they have an incredible fight and the sooner Arum can book the rematch and make a ton of money. Everybody wins.
          Last edited by Visceral; 03-30-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Bob Arum promotes both guys and he still won't make the fight.

I don't know why people ever thought that Nonito would be able to fight either Gamboa or Juanma if he stayed with Top Rank. Arum would probably make us wait 5 years for those matchups.
            I've been saying the same ****.

Comment

This is just arums fault, he wants to milk, both guys as lomh as he can, and since gamboa cant draw flies to ****, he wont risk gamboa beating lopez who is the bigger draw of the 2. By the way, Lopez stops Gamboa in 8-9 rounds

Comment

reading through his words seems like juanma really don't want the fight.ofcourse big money changes that.this a business but gamboa is'nt so concern about that part. he just wants to fight.

Comment

when this fight happens...juanma will lose

you can visibly tell in his demeanor inside the ring last weekend that he wants no part of gamboa. public can think what it wants. I see fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett
                    When this fight gets done (hopefully), I'll come back and bet on this fight with you since you're so confident.

You were this confident before Cotto/Pacquiao and look what happened .
                    Ill bet all my poinys on it too. Gamboa is,getting,stop

Comment

i hope this fight happens this year...and i pick gamboa in this one...gamboa has the speed and power in both hands...

Comment

Working...
                      X