Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not put the pressure on the commissions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    So where is the follow thru? Why isn't he barking at the commissions to change their rules??
    Because...he doesn't have to?

Because...his opponent agreed to testing?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Sure. Which commission and how?
      Well all of them but you don't really think that Floyd is gonna champion this thing for any other fights than his own do you??

Comment

So where is the follow thru? Why isn't he barking at the commissions to change their rules??
        I don't know dude. Do you know how to get commissions to change their rules? I'd think that going through with USADA testing for a championship fight is a good way to showcase the the procedures.

Comment

Well all of them but you don't really think that Floyd is gonna champion this thing for any other fights than his own do you??
          No, I don't expect him to travel to 50 states and one district and no I don't expect him to champion it for other fights. Why should he? By championing it for himself, he's made it a hot topic across the country.

Comment

For his fight!!! Thats isn't championing change in the sport, and if you call that crusading for change in the sport he's doing a piss poor job of it thats for sure.

Comment

Good idea. Better tell Pacquiao to get onboard.
              pac's already on board the commission rules...unless you are considering somebody to have higher authority than the commission.

Comment

No, I don't expect him to travel to 50 states and one district and no I don't expect him to champion it for other fights. Why should he? By championing it for himself, he's made it a hot topic across the country.
                LOL!!! When he compares his stand to civil rights leaders who "did" go around the country then yes I do expect him to champion it for other fights otherwise it's hypocrisy.

Comment

lol you really are so far up floyds ass. so how many fights does floyd do in a year? 1? how many more fights do you think he does before he retires again? 2? do you think he cares for the other 100 or so fights happening monthly w/o OST or the fights that will happen after he retires? NO. he unretired for the money since he was in trouble, not legacy, not for the fans and NOTHING else. did you really believe all the MLK bull he spewed out months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                    lol you really are so far up floyds ass. so how many fights does floyd do in a year? 1? how many more fights do you think he does before he retires again? 2? do you think he cares for the other 100 or so fights happening monthly w/o OST or the fights that will happen after he retires? NO. he unretired for the money, not legacy, not for the fans and NOTHING else.
                    Luckily for the fans big money fights = fights the fans want to see.

Comment

For his fight!!! Thats isn't championing change in the sport, and if you call that crusading for change in the sport he's doing a piss poor job of it thats for sure.
                      I agree.

And..?

Comment

Working...
                      X