No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I'm outta Natty Lite. Sippin that Grey Goose homey.

when i get some more $ ill get that goose. $30 a 5th is too much right now.

though i had goose a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson77 View Post
      when i get some more $ ill get that goose. $30 a 5th is too much right now.

though i had goose a few weeks ago.
      I drink it all the time. But cuz of the $ factor I integrate Goose into beer nites so I can make that **** last.

Comment

I drink it all the time. But cuz of the $ factor I integrate Goose into beer nites so I can make that **** last.

ay, im gonna wathc horror movies tomorrow. ill watch many friday the 13ths in that bunch. it is the season.

Comment

ay, im gonna wathc horror movies tomorrow. ill watch many friday the 13ths in that bunch. it is the season.
          I watched part 6 today. My favorite one of course. I watch 1 of em at least every 3 days. **** never gets old. I got a new mask about a month ago. Locke talked me into it in anotha one of my drunk threads. My new sex prop. Only used it once so far, but it was cool, even tho it was uncomfortable as a motha****a.

Comment

I watched part 6 today. My favorite one of course. I watch 1 of em at least every 3 days. **** never gets old. I got a new mask about a month ago. Locke talked me into it in anotha one of my drunk threads. My new sex prop. Only used it once so far, but it was cool, even tho it was uncomfortable as a motha****a.

7 is better than 6. Kane hodder is the ****in man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

7 is better than 6. Kane hodder is the ****in man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I liked Graham better. He only did 6, but I thought that **** was the illest. Best lookin Jason, best kills, 1st undead version of Jason. 6>7 for me homey. Luv the Bond intro too.

Comment

I liked Graham better. He only did 6, but I thought that **** was the illest. Best lookin Jason, best kills, 1st undead version of Jason. 6>7 for me homey. Luv the Bond intro too.

K. Hodder is the man!!!! He did friday7-10. He even got kill tatted on the inside on his bottem lip! He IS Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It's tight lookin at that post frame wit Hodder and Hopkins right on top of each other. Notorious movie psychos homey.

Comment

It's tight lookin at that post frame wit Hodder and Hopkins right on top of each other. Notorious movie psychos homey.

**** YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imma driunk another shot!

Comment

**** YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imma driunk another shot!
                      I'm glad you said that cuz I'm havin anotha hit of Goose. I'm happy I caught you on here mothafucka.

Comment

Working...
                      X