Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has beaten twice the number of current top 10 p4p that Mayweather has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao has beaten twice the number of current top 10 p4p that Mayweather has.

My bud Mr. Pink just pointed out that only Hatton and Corrales were in the top 10 at the time Floyd beat them. Pac on the other hand, has Hatton, JMM, Morales and Barrera.

Floyd is catching up if/when he beats JMM, but since he's making him jump up two weight classes to do it, mehhhh.

WOOOOOOW....................im waiting for the spin.............3.............2...........1..from PBF nuthuggies

Comment

I think they were all at their best weight classes too, mainly JMM and Hatton.

Comment

Morales was a dubious P4P fighter when Manny beat him and so was Hatton~. How can you be P4P after getting dominated by Zahir Raheem and Hatton what did he really do to get back into the top 10?

Comment

Mayweather SUCKS!!!

Y do we keep spending all of our time on a guy who SUCKS as bad as he does. He has NEVER beaten a good fighter! After this fight with JMM, I bet he will try to fight Pretty Boy Bam Bam next and make him come up from diaper weight to Welterweight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
            Mayweather SUCKS!!!

Y do we keep spending all of our time on a guy who SUCKS as bad as he does. He has NEVER beaten a good fighter! After this fight with JMM, I bet he will try to fight Pretty Boy Bam Bam next and make him come up from diaper weight to Welterweight!!!!

Omg, haterrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Morales was a dubious P4P fighter when Manny beat him and so was Hatton~. How can you be P4P after getting dominated by Zahir Raheem and Hatton what did he really do to get back into the top 10?
              Well Hatton beat 4 title holders in a row before stopping Castillo, then losing to Mayweather. Why he was even dropped for moving up in weight to lose to Floyd in the first place is beyond me, but beating Malignaggi, who should've still had the IBF title, should've done it.

Comment

He hasn't beaten Marquez so take that one out. I think when PBF beat Oscar the golden girl was just about still in top ten p4p. Therefore in reality they have 3 a peice!

Comment

pac: JMM, Barrera, Hatton
                  pbf: Corrales, Castillo, Hatton

learn how to count or read.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                    He hasn't beaten Marquez so take that one out. I think when PBF beat Oscar the golden girl was just about still in top ten p4p. Therefore in reality they have 3 a peice!
                    Oscar wasn't even close to being top 10 when FLoyd fought him, sorry. His one fight in over two and a half years was against a sliding Mayorga, and DLH was 1-2 in the three fights before that. Try again Maynard.

Comment

Working...
                    X