Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elisha Cuthbert Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah yeah yeah.. she is a dirty slut "Puck Bunny" (we get those in Canada)

she is nothing more than Sean Avery's sloppy seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman! View Post
      In general. She always has to pose practically nude. I guess that's her only option since she really isn't that beautiful. Classy is not an option for this woman. Her worthless ass will be doing ****o next
      Are you talking about Elisha Cuthbert?

Anna Hathaway is considered by some to be one of the classiest girls in Hollywood and she does full on nude sex scenes and Cuthbert does scenes with body doubles and you think that about her?

She was playing a **** star; it was just a role.

lol movies really have an impression on people.
      Last edited by res; 03-05-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman! View Post
        In general. She always has to pose practically nude. I guess that's her only option since she really isn't that beautiful. Classy is not an option for this woman. Her worthless ass will be doing ****o next
        Practically nude? She's not that beautiful? Each to their own but c'mon. I think you're the sort of guy who thinks a guy who sleeps around is "the man" but a girl who does the same is a "slut/whore" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
          Practically nude? She's not that beautiful? Each to their own but c'mon. I think you're the sort of guy who thinks a guy who sleeps around is "the man" but a girl who does the same is a "slut/whore" etc.
          well isn't that how it goes? As a guy would you want to be with a girl who sleeps around? You would be a fool to do so

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
            Yeah but the thing is she isn't as bad as half of Hollywood on the nudity subject or most other things.

I think some folks can't tell the difference between a role and reality.

Comment

Who else loves that scene in House of Wax when she gets out of the tent?
              I actually stuck the DVD on slow motion and rubbed one out over it. True story.

Comment

Dam It!!!

Comment

Below this news story are some REAL nude sex scenes from the "classy" Anne Hathaway and Natalie Portman. We know Kate Winslett and Angelina Jolie did it. The news story is on Elisha Cuthbert's use of Body doubles or other people to do her partially nude scenes for her.

lol some you guys have some weird ideas about the women in Hollywood, she is tame compared to most of them.

Elisha Cuthbert hand-picks body doubles for nude scenes
                  London | February 04, 2009 3:21:31 PM IST

Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert has revealed that she personally selects women who play her body double for scenes involving nudity.

'The Girl Next Door' star insisted that she preferred "natural" women to play her part in the film, and that the decision was for from being a lengthy process.

"I've only had to do it twice. To be honest, it was really quick and pretty basic," the Sun quoted her as telling Complex magazine.

"I saw three girls and chose one out of the three. It wasn't a long, drawn-out process. It's not looking for someone with the perfect breasts.

"Nothing to do with that, really. I think it's trying to find someone that looks natural, someone that looks good," she added. (ANI)

Anne Hathaway - Sexy Nude Scene - The best video clips are right here

Natalie Portman - The best bloopers are here
                  Last edited by res; 03-05-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Great Thread!

Cuthbert is smokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazukan View Post
                      Great Thread!

Cuthbert is smokin!
                      Thank you. Yep she is indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X