No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: "Theres a New King in Town"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple months ago dawson was **** and got gift against johnson
    funny how things change now hes a decent challenger for "the undefeatable man" calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by toluco View Post
      a couple months ago dawson was **** and got gift against johnson
      funny how things change now hes a decent challenger for "the undefeatable man" calzaghe
      perceptions vary man, i thought he could beat calzaghe even after the johnson fight... joe never fought johnson or tarver. and your quotations were very appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Call me crazy but I'd like to see him fight Andre Dirrell in about a year. Now? Probably Kessler.
        he would first need to think about Bute, Froch, Inkin, Cloud, and Manfredo

Comment

winner of roy joe.if roy wins it'll be a sort of passing of the torch, if joe wins.ooh wee.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
            winner of roy joe.if roy wins it'll be a sort of passing of the torch, if joe wins.ooh wee.
            yeah older guys fighting for ring belt should have priority, pavlik is gonna be around. from looks of poll kessler would have been better option then hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              yeah older guys fighting for ring belt should have priority, pavlik is gonna be around. from looks of poll kessler would have been better option then hopkins
              Tavoris Cloud vs Chad in a couple of year would be a dutty fight!!!

Comment

Chad Dawson should gun after Calzaghe. He's about the only fighter out there who i think could beat Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                  Him and Shaw talk about the fight and basically call out the winner of Roy Jones Jr. and Joe Calzaghe or Kelly Pavlik and Bernard Hopkins. That they fear nobody in boxing. If they want the fight to be made it will be and not at a catchweight, but @ 175. There was a rematch clause in the contract, but why would Tarver put himself through that.

With the recent wave of Taylor, Pavlik, Abraham, and Miranda moving up to SMW; the division will be too crowed and not enough belts or money matchups so someone will have to move up to LHW to challenge Dawson.

Id prefer he fights either Pav or Cal.. Although I would like to see Cal lose against RJJ.. but not interested in a CD / RJJ fight...

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                    Id prefer he fights either Pav or Cal.. Although I would like to see Cal lose against RJJ.. but not interested in a CD / RJJ fight...
                    yeah if RJJ wins he'd have better chance against Pavlik then Dawson because of speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X