Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read in the paper today that Saha has gone for FREE!.

Everton only have to pay a fee after a certain number of games.

PS Newcastle are ****e always have been always will, sad geordie bastard and a **** football team and all that.

Comment

• I have money on Paul Ince being first manager to be sacked.

Comment

• Happy day on the red side of Merseyside. Losing 0-3 at Goodison will mean they are down their rat holes tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
          I have money on Paul Ince being first manager to be sacked.
          Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, bless him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wire View Post
            Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, bless him.
            All he had done is sold their best players. I could see Santa Cruz going as well.

Comment

• Thats what people said about Valencia but then Rafa made em play like Champions, winning ugly over and over again! Just imagine what will happen when they play good; rape!!!!

Comment

• Yes, ****ing get in there.

Comment

• Nile Ranger is on bench! He is the 17 year old striker we got from Southampton.

Comment

• Newcastle have Spurs in the 3rd round of the league cup. Early exit for the champions then.

Comment

• I hope Rob Styles get replaced at half-time. This is the worst refereeing I have ever seen! He gave a pen for absolutely nothing and then booked Coloccini because he was the nearest person to Adebayor when he fell over, HE WASN'T EVEN FACING THE SAME WAY!

Ameobi thinks he is playing as an Arsenal defender as well, he keeps getting in the way of Owen.

Comment

Working...
                      X