Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread M.I.C.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Gawd, this thread starter is an IDIOT.. Here you go, this is where Floyd stands as of today..

BEFORE

AFTER
      Are you saying Floyd's a coward before and still a coward today?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Are you saying Floyd's a coward before and still a coward today?

No. ESPN are cowards and both those clowns don't know shit about boxing.

They even admitted to not watching Pacquiao vs Tony.

What fucking clowns.

Comment

Hey TS.. you're id**t aren't you?

Hey stones are person that cry when his picture was shown on public?

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
            Hey TS.. you're id**t aren't you?

Hey stones are person that cry when his picture was shown on public?

It's all cool now. I've learned to see the funny side.

Comment

As I stated before Roach admits PEDs will be out of the system before a post fight urinalysis can detect it, now we know why Team Pac refuse to do random blood test, or why they want to know when they will be tested. Floyd was right about these guys, they are dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                As I stated before Roach admits PEDs will be out of the system before a post fight urinalysis can detect it, now we know why Team Pac refuse to do random blood test, or why they want to know when they will be tested. Floyd was right about these guys, they are dirty.
                Williams/Martinez this Saturday Nov 20 2010.

HBO would support a Floyd vs Martinez/Williams fight. Greenburg likes these guys (Williams/Martinez.)

Comment

Stone Cold Facts.

You're too smart for these ******* morons M.I.C.

They are too fucking stupid to even understand what you're saying. You're simply on a higher plane to all these simpletons.

The fucking truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Stone Cold Facts.

You're too smart for these ******* morons M.I.C.

They are too fucking stupid to even understand what you're saying. You're simply on a higher plane to all these simpletons.

The fucking truth.
                    Normally I'd expect pictures of food, so this is a step up for them

Comment

Do u not realize that different substances have different half-lives in the body?

Comment

Working...
                      X