Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    shaq is still my favorite player but his leadership resume is no questionvictory to kobe cause shaq didnt show leadership loyalty to orlando, the lakers , miami and kobe is still on the lakers and will die a laker, i love shaq, he is charismatic but his leadership isnt worth the amount he wants cause he doesnt train offseason the way kobe does
    shaq's only leadership advantage over kobe is he's friendly to everyone who wasn't a threat to him.

if you're a role player , shaq is a cool guy and fun to hang around with and joke around with.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Kobe was a hair away from leaving, demanding trades and all. Would have loved to see him in Chi-town.
      is kobe still with the lakers and has he won a title after shaq?

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        ive actually gotten to meet him, i had a job with a compny and the in the crew we were paving his driveway. he owns a house in brook line ma, we all got to meet him, seemed like a nice humble man, talked to us to.
        i didn't say he wasn't friendly.

he was my favorite player as a kid.

i'm talking humbleness in the game and in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          shaq's only leadership advantage over kobe is he's friendly to everyone who wasn't a threat to him.

if you're a role player , shaq is a cool guy and fun to hang around with and joke around with.
          totoally correct you are, shaq one time gave rolexes to every laker, he invited lakers to get fat at buffets and he loved to clown around, for god sakes he called himself the big aristotle, i dont know why?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            totoally correct you are, shaq one time gave rolexes to every laker, he invited lakers to get fat at buffets and he loved to clown around, for god sakes he called himself the big aristotle, i dont know why?????????????
            kobe had a different attitude.

his attitude when he was young was more "i'm here to play basketball not hang out."

if you look at who kobe gets along with on the teams turiaf......ariza.....powell...... they were the guys who practiced and trained hard off the court.

he's learning to loosen up a bit though. i think fish is helping out in that dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              kobe had a different attitude.

his attitude when he was young was more "i'm here to play basketball not hang out."

if you look at who kobe gets along with on the teams turiaf......ariza.....powell...... they were the guys who practiced and trained hard off the court.

he's learning to loosen up a bit though. i think fish is helping out in that dept.
              in other words, kobe practiced basketball, shaq practiced eating, when shaq became the biggest of what his skill can be in 2000 mvp year, he became a complacent pig thinking he doesnt need to train hard on his own time , he worked out during company time as he called it

Comment

Working...
              X