Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ahve said it many times, Bernard Hopkins ruins fighters, and their careers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Our super bowl year was better. And we could dance too!

Bunch of candy ass queers.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Bunch of candy ass queers.
      They'd stomp the Colts cold. I mean it would be an annihilation.

Manning wouldn't make it out of the first half alive.

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
        he fuucking does. but sad thing is he got beat by a white boy.
        I like Hopkins, he smack talks but you kind of know that it is for a fight, with Floyd, I think it is part of his personality. Either way, Calzaghe is the only guy I have ever seen throw Hopkins off his game, really off. He maintained during the Jones and Taylor fights but Calzaghe had him looking befuddled- close fight but the winner was clear.

This rematch would be kind of close in my eyes, Jones has a rekindled spirit and he has the experience and mindset to avoid any wild punches, I think. He knows that his chin is suspect and has been doing very well at protecting it as of late, this would be a very good fight but there is the stigma of 2 "old guys" going at it so it might not sell well. As a fan of boxing, I think it would be a damn good match and would be surprised if any on this forum would miss it despite what they might say pre-fight.

Comment

They'd stomp the Colts cold. I mean it would be an annihilation.

Manning wouldn't make it out of the first half alive.
          seriously???? Reggie wayne and Dallas Clark would abuse your secondary/LB's ... then Donald Brown would run through your DT's setting up a playaction to Wayne over the top for a TD... it would just be all day... then we'd wait for Cutler or Forte to start Fukin up... which would happen.. believe it

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
            seriously???? Reggie wayne and Dallas Clark would abuse your secondary/LB's ... then Donald Brown would run through your DT's setting up a playaction to Wayne over the top for a TD... it would just be all day... then we'd wait for Cutler or Forte to start Fukin up... which would happen.. believe it

Quit exaggerating.

Bears 63 Colts 3 (when we put the scrubs in)

Comment

Quit exaggerating.

Bears 63 Colts 3 (when we put the scrubs in)
              Didn't you guys just lose to the greenbay fudgePackers?

Comment

I posted here awhile back stating that Hopkins is the best of the last 20 years and got flamed for it even though no one could give me a real arguement as to who has been better,nice post my man tell these fools.

Comment

Working...
                X