Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following Conspiracy Theories are most likely true?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first 3 and the last 1 are true or pretty close to it in my book.

The moon landing wasn't fake or a hoax, but most of the pictures and vid were staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I'm sure there are a few conspiracies out there that are true.. maybe one or two.
      About Kennedy's greatness though.. are you serious? The guy accomplished some really big things in his very short term.
      And we would never have the technology we do now if it wasn't for the space race.
      People can hate on JFK all they want but historians will always look at him as one of the greatest & their opinion on a president matters more then just an average Joe's.
      yes because jfk was the only guy who would have ever thought about the space race. please......

the space race was nothing more than showing military might.

rockets to take craft into space = missiles that can carry nuclear weapons

what did jfk accomplish? list them.

Comment

Sometimes I wish conspiraqcies like intelligent aliens etc were true because it would make life a hell of a lot more interesting wouldnt it?

Instead of being a descendant of a monkey on an island of life in a vast sea of nothing, we would be just one of many intelligent lifeforms which would ultimately lead to us meeting them face to face, and maybe gettin some E.T. *****, ya dig?

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnotausername View Post
          Sometimes I wish conspiraqcies like intelligent aliens etc were true because it would make life a hell of a lot more interesting wouldnt it?

Instead of being a descendant of a monkey on an island of life in a vast sea of nothing, we would be just one of many intelligent lifeforms which would ultimately lead to us meeting them face to face, and maybe gettin some E.T. *****, ya dig?
          You would be more likely to be able to reproduce with a giant redwood than you would with an alien species that entirely arose on another planet. Because at least we share a common ancestor with the redwood.

How do you explain the precise construction of objects during ancient times? Have you seen the programs on the History Channel? You can't possibly deny that some sort of Alien intelligence may have contributed to these massive and highly accurate construction projects. Can you?
          So because doing something is difficult and costly that means that aliens from another planet made an immense journey across the void to help us do it?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You would be more likely to be able to reproduce with a giant redwood than you would with an alien species that entirely arose on another planet. Because at least we share a common ancestor with the redwood.
            But if these intelligent lifeforms were masters of genetics, I'm sure they'd have figured out a way to make things happen! between me and my alien girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnotausername View Post
              But if these intelligent lifeforms were masters of genetics, I'm sure they'd have figured out a way to make things happen! between me and my alien girl.
              Oh yeah. Green chicks, y'know.

Comment

All of them are true, with the exception of the holocaust and Jewish world domination..I'm not sure about either. Now if anyone is trying to dominate the world, it's the chinese

Comment

There were some people who said the Mound builders made these mounds for "Aliens". It makes some sense since these can only be seen from the sky and you can only tell what the mound designs are from the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post

There were some people who said the Mound builders made these mounds for "Aliens". It makes some sense since these can only be seen from the sky and you can only tell what the mound designs are from the sky.
                    U can only see my bald patch from above also. Did aliens make me bald?

Just coz sumfink looks pretty from above doesnt mean it was designed by beings who can fly.

Maybe it was super intelligent intergalactic moths?

Comment

Im sick off all this bull**** about Aliens,
                      just because things fly over groomlake and your not aloud in dont mean there is fcukin aliens there!!

Comment

Working...
                      X