No announcement yet.

IM gonna get flamed to death for this but eff it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Down4TheCount View Post
    so yesterday i decided to rewatch some fights id previously seen one of them being pac vs marquez 2 ( great fight ) anyways i happen to notice that jmm came in weighing fight night 141 lbs. now remeber this bout was at 130 lbs not 135 . so he added 11 pounds once rehydrated.

i then thought hmmm i wonder what floyd weighed in at for the oscar fight, only to learn floyd weighed in at 150. now all those who choose to flame are going to say " SEE floyd already has a 9 pound advnatage on him. however id love to note that this fight was at 154.

after learning this i came to the conclusion that a fight at 143 or 144 isnt exactly a huge deal to me in terms of fairness and ask jmm to come up to that weight. if jmm is comfortable taking the fight at that weight why cant everyone else ?

come fight night there shouldnt be more than a 4 pound diff between them lets just enjoy the fight and have everyone stop fuc*kin complaining already.
    here is what you dont know about that fight. The 150 was not what Floyd wanted but it was Oscar's mandate. He put it in the contract that Floyd had to weigh-in at "atleast" 150 because he knew that Floyd wouldnt even weigh that much if it was up to him and the fight might look bad. After the weigh-in, Floyd actually lost 2 pounds and fought him at 148. Everyone knows that too

Comment

Working...
    X