No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: R. Mayweather on Floyd-Canelo, Garcia, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: R. Mayweather on Floyd-Canelo, Garcia, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with trainer Roger Mayweather to discuss Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul Alvarez, Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Half the words I cant understand, then he says weight dont wins fights, skills dos, then why the **** did floyd need to drain Canelo with two pounds you ****ing idiot!!!!.

I am puzzeld by this ******
    Last edited by 110110110; 07-22-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      half the words i cant understand, then he says weigh dont wins fights, skills dos, the why the **** did floyd need to drain canelo wit two pounds you ****ing idiot!!!!.

^^^^this^^^^

Comment

And im puzzled by your lack of respect for a guy who knows more about boxing than you do about your mum, btw tell her i love the flowers.

Comment

roger sounds like a fool as usaual !!! always making xcuses for floyd!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheExecutioner5 View Post
            And im puzzled by your lack of respect for a guy who knows more about boxing than you do about your mum, btw tell her i love the flowers.

??? respect a criminal no good piece of hypocrit **** NO ****ing way.

(I am more and more possitiv that Mayweather fans in general are a lower form of human, a surthen type to whom common sense dont seem to apply)

Besides that I am simply stating that I cant understand what he is saying, basicly because he sounds like a drug addict on a heroin overdose, and that he is making no sense when he is saying that weight dossent matter but then goes on to mumble something about canelo not being alowed to weigh what he wants fight night AND is completly oblivious to the fact that floyd tryed to drain Canelo down to 150.

That I dont respect and only a idiot would
            Last edited by 110110110; 07-22-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Half the words I cant understand, then he says weight dont wins fights, skills dos, then why the **** did floyd need to drain Canelo with two pounds you ****ing idiot!!!!.

Do you think Roger calls the shots at the negotiation table or does Floyd? Roger has no say in Floyds purse or any of that stuff...you should know that though!

Comment

??? respect a criminal no good piece of hypocrit **** NO ****ing way.

(I am more and more possitiv that Mayweather fans in general are a lower form of human, a surthen type to whom common sense dont seem to apply)

Besides that I am simply stating that I cant understand what he is saying, basicly because he sounds like a drug addict on a heroin overdose, and that he is making no sense when he is saying that weight dossent matter but then goes on to mumble something about canelo not being alowed to weigh what he wants fight night AND is completly oblivious to the fact that floyd tryed to drain Canelo down to 150.

That I dont respect and only a idiot would
                Talk about sounding like an idiot...

Possitiv
                Basicly
                Dossent
                Alowed
                Completly
                Tryed

^^^WTF IS THIS???...You're the one sounding like a crackhead!!!

Don't judge people from past mistakes, I have people in my life that have been in trouble with the Law but have made a pretty decent lives for themselves since...

Comment

wow dont you sound and look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
                    Talk about sounding like an idiot...

Possitiv
                    Basicly
                    Dossent
                    Alowed
                    Completly
                    Tryed

^^^WTF IS THIS???...You're the one sounding like a crackhead!!!

Don't judge people from past mistakes, I have people in my life that have been in trouble with the Law but have made a pretty decent lives for themselves since...
                    You are the one looking like an idiot trying to be a spell checker, no one gives a frax about spelling on here, and your hero roger is still scum

Comment

Working...
                    X