Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this movie called Cloud Atlas. Not my typical movie I'd watch but I did enjoy this one a lot. Love the different time of all the stories taking place so I'd recommend it to anyone in here.

Comment

• After Earth 2/10 Pitiful compared to my ability.

Comment

• Valhalla Rising- 2/10. I expected some crazy viking-killing action. Instead I got closeups of Vikings not doing ****. BTW, I relocated to boxingscene because of a lounge shutdown somewhere else. Wonder where?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I took the family to see Monster University

I watched the whole thing without falling asleep it was pretty funny and enjoyable

If you got little ones around it's a must see
          I liked it as well

Comment

• I fell asleep halfway through it last, but the first half hour of Olympus has Fallen was epic. I suppose you could call it the Die Hard of 2013.

I'm going to watch it again tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I fell asleep halfway through it last, but the first half hour of Olympus has Fallen was epic. I suppose you could call it the Die Hard of 2013.

I'm going to watch it again tonight.
              Jesus Christ this movie went to complete **** very fast.

Only worth watching for the first 40 minutes as the plane scene was cool as ****.

Comment

• Training day was quality 9/10 .Snoop Dog Dre Dre and Danzel Washington as a corrupt drug narcotics who starts taxing drug dealers

Comment

• I just finished watching the Avengers for the first time and ehhhhh even doe I did enjoyed it i didn't jump out my seat when it finished and started clapping

I give it a 7/10

I'm about to watch the Hunger Games right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I just finished watching the Avengers for the first time and ehhhhh even doe I did enjoyed it i didn't jump out my seat when it finished and started clapping

I give it a 7/10

I'm about to watch the Hunger Games right now
                    It was aight, 7/10

Comment

• Just saw Apocalypse Now

I felt like it went a little overboard with all the themes and ideas, but generally the essence of it came through. Very intriguing and full of substance. The fact that it's such a mess took away from the movie, but it also added to it.

9/10

Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-02-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X