Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juicy B View Post
    grown man being a wrestling fan = gay

I stopped liking that ***** when i was 14
    I second this motion. If you're an adult and you watch pro wrestling on a weekly basis, you're a ******.

Comment

Cup KO'D Kev brutally. Nothing to see here folks, move along.. the show is OVER.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Comment

Never heard that. I watch original Japanese footage/voice with English subtitles.

Dorian. Don't make me tell your father.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Cup, stop e-stomping kev. I'm friends with kev after all and this is getting brutal. Leave the kid alone, you proved your point, you owned him but please.. just let Kev be..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
              Cup, stop e-stomping kev. I'm friends with kev after all and this is getting brutal. Leave the kid alone, you proved your point, you owned him but please.. just let Kev be..
              Keep talking crap. This is what I will do to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
                I second this motion. If you're an adult and you watch pro wrestling on a weekly basis, you're a ******.
                What's ******ed is your hideous username, avatar & signature picture.

Someone tuning in on a Monday night (The first day of the work week) to watch some wrestling, just before heading to bed to get ready for the next day of work is better than the abomination you and your ilk of weird little mutants are creating over at NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                  No I hate Nascar. But unlike you I don't comment on things without knowing what's what. Makes you look like an idiot.

Now brush your teeth....****
                  I couldn't hear you over the strains of your banjo, you boz-eyed dickhead!

Comment

Dragonball Z is a show where everyone says they're going to kick everyone's ass but no asses get kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Dragonball Z is a show where everyone says they're going to kick everyone's ass but no asses get kicked.
                      Just like boxing now a days.

Comment

Working...
                      X