Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young dudes, help me find a way to my highly intelligent buddy to forget about her???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man when a guys hung up on a girl theres not much you can do to make him see sense. U just gotta snap him out of it or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      ok,

what is your friend? what are his statistics?

how much money does he make?
      how good looking is he?
      is he emotionally ******ed?
      is his d*ck broken?

what is his status in life for him to acquire what you say a hot asian chick?

how good of a friend is he to you and how far is he willing to take it to get her back?
      Cute guy, baby faced, 250 k per year nasters degree Stanford. Idolizes Asian poon.

We are close. But I can't get him ver a ho. I gotta let him figure it out for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Cute guy, baby faced, 250 k per year nasters degree Stanford. Idolizes Asian poon.

We are close. But I can't get him ver a ho. I gotta let him figure it out for himself.
        what is his ethnicity? how old is he? how old is the chick he lost?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Man when a guys hung up on a girl theres not much you can do to make him see sense. U just gotta snap him out of it or some ****
          She put that j poon voodoo on him! I want to snap him out of it, or slap him out of it. Guys really get attached, women don't. They care about appearances, how they are viewed!

Comment

250k and stanford. sounds like a nerd. Tell him to get checked for low T.

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                what is his ethnicity? how old is he? how old is the chick he lost?
                For tech issues go to my buddy. Senior software arechetict.

For Ho's No!

I gotta let him figure some simple **** out for himself!

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
                  When I met him a long time ago yes, kinda! The mystery of Asian poon!! Look at that face book fool who married a below avg Asian girl. Shocking! John Lennon marrying Yoko! Shocking stuff really!

Comment

U think she was in it for the money?

Comment

My not so smart friends, who is well off, pays to be a judge in beauty contests in Manila. His simple mind solved complex problems.

He lets and encourages contestants to influence his vote with puzzy.

Comment

Working...
                      X