Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get upset when someone is checking out your girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Nah dude, I love it.

Once a guy tried to be smooth and hold the door open for my ex, and as he was starting to say something to her, I slid in front of her and stepped through, and then took her hand and walked out holding it.

I said "Thanks buddy" to the dude holding the door was we walked by him
    Maybe he was just being nice and saying 'Have a good day'.

Comment

at the end of it all you have a responsibility to protect your woman and if another man is keeps looking and she starts to feel uncomfortable then things change and it has nothing to do with being insecure

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
        Maybe he was just being nice and saying 'Have a good day'.
        NOPE he was loading up some of that game. I am old enough to recognize when a man is trying to hollar at my girl.

Comment

I look at other peoples' girls and wank over them as soon as I get home, sometimes just find a public toilet/bush and do it there

Comment

I'm not a jealous type of person.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              I'm not a jealous type of person.
              Are you jealous of my 12 orgasms a day (self induced)

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Are you jealous of my 12 orgasms a day (self induced)
                12 times a day are alpha numbers

of course i'm jealous

Comment

Not anymore. I used to get in fights over crap like that but these days i let it slide. Now when it happens I just put my hand on my woman's ass or something of that nature and then the looks turn into envious stares.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    at the end of it all you have a responsibility to protect your woman and if another man is keeps looking and she starts to feel uncomfortable then things change and it has nothing to do with being insecure
                    Absolutely. At that point, it's your obligation as the boyfriend/significant other to diffuse the situation if the girl is uncomfortable. It has nothing to do with insecurity, it has something to do with protecting what you care about.

Comment

I have no interest in being with someone nobody else wants to check out. She needs protecting from being in someones line of vision? GTFOH. Just say you like to fight, there's no need to make up silly excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X