Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather involved in a brutal beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crazy....when will these professional athletes learn that they are NOT goons?!?!?....Floyd makes too much bread to behave like this, especially over something so corny like jewelry.....I hope this **** ain't true....smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      This is crazy....when will these professional athletes learn that they are NOT goons?!?!?....Floyd makes too much bread to behave like this, especially over something so corny like jewelry.....I hope this **** ain't true....smh
      Corny as those sig pics.

Comment

This about to be 100 pages for pure ****ery; if it is true somebody else will fall on that sword.

Comment

Having piles of cash, jewelry etc laying around a mansion where many different people are constantly in and out is just a recipe for disaster. Even people you think are "Trustworthy".

Comment

Let the promotions begin!

Comment

I saw everything that could be said except the most importing thing, and that's I dont see anything about involving police or them calling the police.

What are they planning on doing? just suing. Because shouldn't police be involved already if any of this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                I saw everything that could be said except the most importing thing, and that's I dont see anything about involving police or them calling the police.

What are they planning on doing? just suing. Because shouldn't police be involved already if any of this is true.
                These dudes had broken arms and legs. How do you call the cops with a broken arm? They probably did call the cops but they cops are hiding it like USADA with the failed drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

You trying to use logic here stop it; it's involving Floyd so that means he did it case closed; I wonder why no mainstream media outlet hasn't picked up this bombshell yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    You trying to use logic here stop it; it's involving Floyd so that means he did it case closed; I wonder why no mainstream media outlet hasn't picked up this bombshell yet?
                    Because it just leaked and its 4:23 am Texas time. Check back in 12 hours

Comment

His fans probably think this is cool and he be getting dat money like a boss or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X