Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's clearly 235, those are 45 plates not 100 plates you idiots

Comment

• That is far from impressive i am surprised the weight is that low, dude looks ripped. Goes to show strength can be deceiving cant go by looks. Maybe he saves it for he's fights. He funny tho i was laughing the whole video.
      Last edited by DannYankee; 02-01-2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• That was on an incline too so that is a harder than a bench. Not a bad weight for his size.

Comment

• Ok, so...

1) Bench press is NOT weightlifting. It's powerlifting.

2) He never bench pressed 235 (if that truly is what was on the bar), he never touched his chest and he was never really close to a complete lock out without help from the spotter.

3) I have no clue what boxers bench, but for someone lifting weights this is by no means impressive.

Comment

• lol but seriously but benching big weight don't mean **** for punching strength. The chest muscles have little to do with that. It's more back, shoulder and arm muscles. Plus the legs provide the base.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              I'm like 90% sure it's 235 and not 315. For every person saying it's 315 there's like 5 that say it's definitely not. I might actually have to unblock the meathead chowokka to do some schooling in here...
              I tend to lean toward the majority also.

Comment

• For the first ODLH fight Mosley was benching 315

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  For the first ODLH fight Mosley was benching 315
                  Steroids....

Comment

• for a professional athlete,235 ain't impressive,even considering the weight

Comment

Working...
                    X