Originally posted by rey guey View Post
    that's not true at all

Carlos Molina wants Golovkin and is willing to move up from 154

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13598.html

Fernando Guerrero called him out in person

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-gen...uerrero--59748

Marco Antiono Rubio says bring it on

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-gen...uerrero--59748

so come on it's not like everybody is running scared of him.
    Rubio did turn down Golovkin. So just Molina an Fernando.

Comment

People have short memories. Rosado is a completely different fighter than earlier in his career. He was on an absolute tear before this fight.

Comment

I like Rosado but let us not over-rate his wins over Karass, powell and whittaker. 3 good names but journeymen. I can agree that he improved some since his steamrolling from Angulo but not that much. I dont care either way with GGG, I do think he is getting too much hype. I think even limited chavez jr walks through this guy, not to mention because GGG feels like a small middleweight to me and chavez jr will be coming in the ring at 180+ on fight night. Martinez is the same size but is way more skilled and athletic and punches just as hard IMO, maybe harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
          I like Rosado but let us not over-rate his wins over Karass, powell and whittaker. 3 good names but journeymen. I can agree that he improved some since his steamrolling from Angulo but not that much. I dont care either way with GGG, I do think he is getting too much hype. I think even limited chavez jr walks through this guy, not to mention because GGG feels like a small middleweight to me and chavez jr will be coming in the ring at 180+ on fight night. Martinez is the same size but is way more skilled and athletic and punches just as hard IMO, maybe harder.
          lol Karass and Powell are hell of alot more than juorneymen and he also beat Ouma back in 2009 before Ouma got robbed when he beat Martirosyan up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            lol Karass and Powell are hell of alot more than juorneymen
            Karass is fighting at 147 now. Golovkin is a middleweight yet here we are talking about junior middles and welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Karass is fighting at 147 now. Golovkin is a middleweight yet here we are talking about junior middles and welterweights.
              That is a very revealing statement, a very ironic perspective on the situation.

Comment

Golovkin vs Chavez might actually happen.

this is a little far fetched but it might.

Chavez needs a war kind of fight to get back his mexican fan base, who better than GGG.

Golovkin isn't huge, he's around the same size as Sergio Martinez. what Chavez's people might be thinking is this

Angulo blasted Rosado but Golovkin couldn't drop him. Chavez took a beating from Sergio Martinez and didn't drop. maybe they're thinking Chavez can take his power.

plus Golovkin is really a 4 round fighter. he starts to get tired after about 4th or 5th round because he loads up on every shot. Chavez usually looks better later.

I can see Chavez chilling covering up a few rounds, HBO will say "like most pressure fighters Chavez starts late" as GGG starts to tire Chavez will turn it on. I'm sure his people might be thinking the same.

if Chavez were to win he'd be back on the top of the heap and it would make his rematch with Martinez huge.

Chavez wants to come back in May, it gives GGG time to KO somebody and fight Chavez.

if GGG fights on another Top Rank card then it's a lock IMO

Comment

lmao.gif

Comment

Can't seem to find that other beautiful thread -
                    ''Don't worry guys, I'm moving back down to MW to defend my titles.''
                    (not sure if this is the exact title but I'm getting no hits )

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                      Can't seem to find that other beautiful thread -
                      ''Don't worry guys, I'm moving back down to MW to defend my titles.''
                      (not sure if this is the exact title but I'm getting no hits )
                      10+ year old thread. Get the phuck over it already.

Comment

Working...
                      X