No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Amir Khan on the mitts with Virgil Hunter ahead of Molina bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Amir Khan on the mitts with Virgil Hunter ahead of Molina bout

Was on hand at Daniel Ponce De Leon's gym in Montebello.. More coverage to come...

thanks for the video

I'm no Amir Khan fan but this is my most anticipated fight for this weekend

Comment

thanks for the video

I'm no Amir Khan fan but this is my most anticipated fight for this weekend

Comment

Interesting and different.

Comment

If Khan can bring that refined technique into the ring, he's going to look impressive against Molina... I have my reservations about Khan being able to avoid his careless tendencies in just a few months, but it is possible. If he fixes that, it'll go a long way in improving his chances against Garcia. If Virgil combines that with whatever Ward does for physical strength (and it works for him similar to or as it does for Ward) and he'll be #1 at 140 once again.

On a side note: Virgil Hunter is huge...

Comment

Shame he can't strap a mit to his glass cheeeeeeen

(just getting in b4 hayers)

Comment

Comment

amir khan will make a comeback and become a great fighter.

"really, NE?"

nope.

amir khan will be in one or two more wars after he gets beyond this no hoper. he'll probably get stretched out again one last time, and call it a career

Comment

I like Amir Khan. He has flaws it I appreciate those flaws. I'm a grown man and know that everyone has limitations and can appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of any and every fighter because it makes their own person unique. I am NOT looking for the perfect fighter I am NOT a young kid or young adult who is still looking for their super hero/person to look up to. Amir Khan is reckless, arrogant and chinny. He is also exciting has some power, speed and you cannot question his heart. That being said I don't think he will be a great fighter but he has lots of room for improvement if he puts ego aside and learns to refine his craft as the boxer he can be coupled with the fighter he is. Good luck to him and if he happens to lose I'm sure he will do so in exciting fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

lol was thinking the same

Comment

Working...
                    X