How Often Do You Eat Junk/Fast Food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Often Do You Eat Junk/Fast Food?

??????????????????????????????

Almost every day, and on the days that i dont you can find me having lunch at a sit down type burgerjoint or something. I ****ing love wings...

Comment

never ever

nosaturted fat or transfat

lots of vegies

watch teh carbos cause that can turn into sugar if ur eating to much

no sugar

and plenty of good fats

and the right amount of teh protein

Comment

I try to stay away from that stuff.

But on days where I just absolutely have to get calories in. I will eat some fast food.

I burn so many damn calories. That my body simply demands food and if the only thing on hand is fast food. I gotta give in.

Comment

Almost everyday. After I workout. But it's not traditional junk food. Usually just empty carbs

Comment

I am not gonna lie, I hate eating right, but you got to. Ive got a fight 4 weeks from thursday and I eat fast food once a week. Weight loss/weight gain is in the calories not the fats and ****. If your burning more calories than you take in, you will lose weight, vice versa period it is that simple. It should also be noted I am already at my weight, and have been for a little more than a week.

I am not advocating going out and eating junk food all the time, the opposite actually. For the most part I eat pretty healthyish, I mean I'm not like a "ok 430 beans and cottage cheese, 630 protein shake...etc etc etc" type of guy. I eat 5-6 smaller meals a day of relatively healthy food, I don't eat any red meat or beef unless it is in fact that one day a week I eat out. Alot of fish, eggs, chicken, veggies, fruit, peanut butter, whole grain breads, wheat noodles, etc etc

I don't necessarily make the healthiest meals out of the food eat though, I'll make noodles and put tuna in it, then ill add hot sauce and cheese like a jackass.

Once or twice a week for fast food or so isn't going to make or break you, at least not in the amateurs I don't know what the pro game is like.

Hope that helps

Comment

1 day on the weekend I eat whatever the hell I want and forget all about the other 6 days of clean living and eating. I do no exercise and if i want ice-cream after eating some chips, i'll go get some. I don't go stupid and eat like a fatty would, but i kick back and eat like most people eat daily.

Mentally it helps to unwind and keep the other 6 days in check.

The last time I had a real blow out was summer of 2009 when I was injured and went on holiday for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of beer, pizza, chips, ice cream, WOW, it was something else, but i turned into a slug physically and mentally. I did a real life Ricky Fatton and just went all out...I would recommend it sometime, it's quite an experience lol

Comment

never. maybe once in a blue moon. if i feel like pigging out // eating something sweet these days i'll usually just drink a big class of chocolate milk or seomting

not anymore, baby.

mauybe once every couple//few months i'll have some beers with friends or go out to eat and go all out and get something supremely tasty... and then desert

or when floyd and manny and cotto fight
                then it's pizzatime !!

i also have a bad dunkin donuts coffee habit whenever i have a long trip to make in my car (which is at least 3 times a week.)

but otherwise i'm done eating junk food. i've discovered that when i eat it i feel like complete garbage. you are what you eat.
                and when i eat good food (veggies and fruit that's in season are my favorite healthy foods) i usually feel terrific
                Last edited by New England; 09-28-2011, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  1 day on the weekend I eat whatever the hell I want and forget all about the other 6 days of clean living and eating. I do no exercise and if i want ice-cream after eating some chips, i'll go get some. I don't go stupid and eat like a fatty would, but i kick back and eat like most people eat daily.

Mentally it helps to unwind and keep the other 6 days in check.

The last time I had a real blow out was summer of 2009 when I was injured and went on holiday for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of beer, pizza, chips, ice cream, WOW, it was something else, but i turned into a slug physically and mentally. I did a real life Ricky Fatton and just went all out...I would recommend it sometime, it's quite an experience lol

this is honestly the way to go. you honestly need some of the stuff in junk food like oils, sat fats, sugar, etc. you can lack this stuff if you're eating a limited diet

i'll admit freely, if there's a big fight on that weekend and somebody says "lets order a pizza" i'm thrown down my cash and probably eating WAY more than they are.

Comment

i honestly LOVE root beer. **** i drank it everyday when i was in the states, but now I think i eat some mcdonalds once a week on sundays :-/ i shouldn't but i eat it after i hit the fitness gym(boxing gym's closed on sundays) i love sodas as well, but i try to stay away from that.

Comment

Working...
                    X