• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Evil Dead
    Re-Animator
    Pet Semetary
    Martin
    Henry: Portrait of A Serial Killer
    also the halloween 2 sequel from 1981 was pretty good and the exorcist was creey as **** man

Comment

Nice catch on Evil Dead, classic series.

Brand new Friday the 13th was surprisingly good by today's standards.

Saw 1 was good, but that series got worse each time out.

Anyone watch Paranormal Activity? I thought that **** was classic. Pure psychological, but still got the juices flowing. Great subtlety unlike most dissappointing horror movies these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
        also the halloween 2 sequel from 1981 was pretty good and the exorcist was creey as **** man
        Yeah, I liked Halloween 2. I remember him burning off someone's face and drowning them at the same time in boiling water or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
          -Friday the 13th (original, loved whole series)
          -Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2(Funny and stylistic, 1st was bare bones and kinda reptitive but still good)
          -Dawn of the Dead (Hard to pick which of the series was favorite, Day of the Dead was good too)
          -Return of the Living Dead 2(Liked whole series, funny and loved soundtrack)
          -Halloween(original)

Honorable mention to Hostel series, Nightmare on Elm Street, every zombie movie, all the weird Japanese horror movies, and anything else I forgot
          night of the living dead was pretty good too,an american werewolf in london was badass too ,hellraiser 1 was scary too ,the devils rejects was pretty intense when you watch it for the very first time too

Comment

I don't watch many horror films, I find them kind of lame.

Comment

night of the living dead was pretty good too,an american werewolf in london was badass too ,hellraiser 1 was scary too ,the devils rejects was pretty intense when you watch it for the very first time too
              Yeah, to be honest, I haven't seen some of those since I was a little kid. I think I need a refresher.

Comment

Candy man (scared me more then any other film as a child!)
                Texas chainsaw massicre
                Saw 3 ( Fukin gorey lol)
                wishmaster? ( havnt seen since i was a child...but scared me wen i was little lol)
                The Strangers - I know its not really a horror...more of a thriller...but i actually really liked all the jumpey bits...was good in cinema....chick wouldnt let go of me lol
                and last but not least..
                Ghost ship!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
                  Yeah, to be honest, I haven't seen some of those since I was a little kid. I think I need a refresher.
                  rob zombies devils rejects is from 2005 so its still very fresh ,the older ones i like were the original friday the 13th films ,a nightmare on elm street ,the original my bloody valentine was good ,for vampire flicks from the 80's were movies like fright night 1 and 2 ,creepshow was good too ,and for some kinda cheesy but yet still good ones from the early 90's was a movie like dr. giggles

Comment

Anyone see Wolf Creek? That's a recent horror that I liked.

Comment

rob zombies devils rejects is from 2005 so its still very fresh ,the older ones i like were the original friday the 13th films ,a nightmare on elm street ,the original my bloody valentine was good ,for vampire flicks from the 80's were movies like fright night 1 and 2 ,creepshow was good too ,and for some kinda cheesy but yet still good ones from the early 90's was a movie like dr. giggles
                      I need to check Devil's Rejects out for sure, not sure why I passed on it til now. I love most older Horror movies, I'll check fright night and creepshow out, I don't see many decent vampire flicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X