Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito The Possible November Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Rank....manny can fight the cheaters it will be easier to make the fight....mosley, margarito when manny beats them lets just have manny fight himself because there wont be anyone else to fight

Comment

Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
      I'm sorry as a fighter you know what is right and what is wrong. In some ways I want to see this fight. His style fits Pacquiao perfectly so Pacquiao should be able to beat the crap out of him. Which I want to happen for one reason, because he was caught cheating. If it were me on the other hand, he wouldn't even get a shot. I'm not going to allow some cheater come back and get mulit-million dollar fight, when there are people out there who actually work hard to get a big fight and don't cheat to win.
      I'll watch the fight either way, but I didn't look at it like that. I'd rather see Mayweather-Pac, but I am actually stoked for this fight now. I never wish ill will on great athletes like fighters, but someone Margarito deserves a beat down (Mosley beat down was great, but not enough).

Calling Margarito a cheater is too nice. He's a criminal. He attempted assault against Mosley with two deadly weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
        LMAOL pacquiao vs margarito like valero vs bradley. Arum is so full of **** he is saying this to try to get all the hype for pac to sell ppv. There is no way in hell arum would put pac with margarito and mess up his hype last time he tried to do that to margarito cotto got his first lost and that happy fantasy fight cotto vs floyd never happen you think arum that old lying bastard would put pac with marg?

Last i remember arum said caballero vs juanma was gonna happen then valero vs bradley now this lmaol Top rank is the cherrypicking company. I think clottey would loose in the scorecards even if he is winning the way he lost to cotto but i hope he beats the **** ouf of pac expose him and top rank as the fraud they are.
        Man trust me, Arum would definitely match Pac and Marg up. Arum is concerned with making money, and matching two top rank fighters together would mean he makes and keeps all the money. Pac will fight top rank fighters for as long as Arum can justify it.

Comment

The Backlash would be too much for Pac to handle.
          Giving Plasterito a title shot would not only do bad numbers but I don't see many in boxing supporting that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            Man trust me, Arum would definitely match Pac and Marg up. Arum is concerned with making money, and matching two top rank fighters together would mean he makes and keeps all the money. Pac will fight top rank fighters for as long as Arum can justify it.
            not just the money also because top rank boxers wont ask for olympic style drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
              The Backlash would be too much for Pac to handle.
              Giving Plasterito a title shot would not only do bad numbers but I don't see many in boxing supporting that fight.
              He already faced backlash with the whole Olympic Style test he didn't want to take. I love Pacquiao and Roach, but we all know Arum calls the shots. If Arum wanted Pac to take the Olympic style tests, Pac vs. Mayweather would be happening next month.
              Even Roach said he wasn't too thrilled with fighting Cotto and Pac as usual just smiled and took the fight. I am glad Cotto-Pac happened, at least Arum did something right.

Comment

The battle of the cheaters

Comment

Arum says Marg is next, Roach talking retirement. I'm just gonna stop listening to these guys.

Comment

If Manny ran away from Yuri Foreman due to his height (which is what Pacquiao had stated),then there is no way he wants to fight Margarito,who is probably a bit taller.He keeps fighting the man who lost to the man....he should have tried fighting Shane when he had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      **** Ring ..THE Oscar RING means **** lol Its worst than the sanctioning ratings now
                      I agree-didn't they rank Pacquiao as number 1 pound 4 pound, Fighter of the year,etc??? I guess you are right,Ring magazine got it wrong! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X