Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye Putting in Hard Work For December Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye Putting in Hard Work For December Return

David Haye Training Camp Photos - Former world heavyweight and cruiserweight champion David Haye has announced his next fight will take place in December. The 35-year-old Briton has fought twice since coming out of retirement, beating Mark de Mori in January and Arnold Gjergjaj in May, with both fights staged at London's O2 Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another can?

Comment

Such a talented fighter, just a shame he's not always willing to prove himself

Comment

Lets go Champ I hope he choose quality opponent this time...

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
          Lets go Champ I hope he choose quality opponent this time...
          How do you feel Haye would have faired against Ruslan in 2011 when he was mandated ?

Comment

no one every questioned david haye work ethics, we question more his heart and integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              Such a talented fighter, just a shame he's not always willing to prove himself
              Very talented. Just a shame that in the modern era of heavies he's basically a midget. Quoted 6'3 but most eyeball reports bring him in more like 6'1. Far too small for the division with an athletic physique like his. You either have to be a compact ball of muscle like Tyson or a fat tub of lard to match up physically at that height. In some ways it's a shame the cruiserweight division wasn't more competitive when he unified. He could have been HOF if he'd had some decent competition, but forced to move up due to beating all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                How do you feel Haye would have faired against Ruslan in 2011 when he was mandated ?
                its very difficult question because two boxers with different styles. if the match continue 12 rounds maybe David Haye win by UD/MD but the fight from close distance Haye lost by KO/TKO.

Chagaev's chin looks like iron so if you want stops him you need lucky punch like Lucas Browne's match. Last of all I appreciate the two boxers. They have excellent career.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
                  its very difficult question because two boxers with different styles. if the match continue 12 rounds maybe David Haye win by UD/MD but the fight from close distance Haye lost by KO/TKO.

Chagaev's chin looks like iron so if you want stops him you need lucky punch like Lucas Browne's match. Last of all I appreciate the two boxers. They have excellent career.
                  Their is no way in hell in 2011 Haye would out point or stop Ruslan. Chagaev I feel would have stopped Haye hence why the fight never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Another can?
                    Looking pretty likely it'll be Lucas Browne for the WBA belt. I called that as soon as it became clear he wasn't going to fight in September. He was always looking to just stay in the mix until a cheap title shot came up, then it's lose a unification to Joshua and back off into the sunset with another few million.

Comment

Working...
                    X