Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Don't lower yourself, the majority hold you in high regard on this forum whilst I believe you're a lock for poster of the year you're debating boxing with a guy who is a lock for virgin of the year.
    Couldn't agree with you more, Redd is an awesome poster and very knowledgeable about boxing, nutrition, and being polite. He's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3818400.html

No wonder! Please read and post, I already posted it in the PAC thinks he won thread. This explains crack head thinking very well.
      ROFL, its mind boggling how ******ed the pac-tards are isnt it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        ROFL, its mind boggling how ******ed the pac-tards are isnt it?
        Shocking really. They try to spin everything in PAC's favor.

Cocaine Rewires Brain, Overrides Decision-Making After Just One Use, Says Study See link above

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Shocking really. They try to spin everything in PAC's favor.

Cocaine Rewires Brain, Overrides Decision-Making After Just One Use, Says Study See link above
          yeah i saw it lol. i think the pac-tards are using it also. might explain why they are half ******ed.

Comment

• Go back to whatever rock you were hiding under you bum! You won't be missed. Not only do you dishonor and disrespect the Heavyweight championship titles you currently hold but also yourself with your coarse, rude and boorish behavior.

Comment

• A very unfortunate. In my view, strip the man. He does not show enough respect for the sport or the title of "Heavyweight Champion". Personally a fight between, Joshua and Klitchko for the 2 titles Fury has stripped. Following that fight, Super fight betee The winner and Wilder for the remaining title

Comment

• that other fluky champ douglas fncked himself up too. its what flukes do when they do something they werent expected to do.

Comment

• Hopefully he doesnt have a criminal record so he can go to america and train and create a buzz there. Get away from the negativity in uk. Other than broner, thurman and wilder American fighters are boring outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X