Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez and Loeffler: Nobody Wants To Fight Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor guy cant even get smw's to fight him

Comment

NOBODY Wants To Fight Gennady Golovkin.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Gennady Golovkin has been one of the most dominant fighters of his era thus far. As of yet, there hasn't been a middleweight in the world that has been able to challenge him.
      [Click Here To Read More]

..... oh, except for the guys that you don't wanna fight LMAO

Also, K2 are cheap-as-fcuk, every Klitschko opponent has said the same.

Team Bull**** are no different than anyone else, it's all about risk/reward.

Comment

F Sanchez...

F U Sanchez. You think GGG is this unstoppable machine but he is not. He is just a man. I like GGG but his latest comments on Manny and the fact that he offered Ward a catch weight of 164lbs, knowing Ward was struggling to make 168lbs. Smh. But this is y'all hero?????? Didn't he say he would fight anyone from 154lbs to 168lbs?????? I once knew a guy named Paul Williams who used to say the same thing. The difference is, he would ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather fought in 5 divisions. Coward won't fight in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            F U Sanchez. You think GGG is this unstoppable machine but he is not. He is just a man. I like GGG but his latest comments on Manny and the fact that he offered Ward a catch weight of 164lbs, knowing Ward was struggling to make 168lbs. Smh. But this is y'all hero?????? Didn't he say he would fight anyone from 154lbs to 168lbs?????? I once knew a guy named Paul Williams who used to say the same thing. The difference is, he would ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!!!
            You from Milwaukee? I'm in Milwaukee for a couple months. This place sucks! It aint one street in the city over 40mph and a stop light on every single corner. Take 15 minutes to go 2 miles.

Comment

Yes sir...

LoL. yes sir. This is my city. About to hit up Water St soon. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                Come on! Not this BS again! Stfu and fight. No one fears this guy.
                Really? The other 2 MW champs clearly do. One said Ggg beats both him and Eubank at the same time, other is destroying his rep with this comical 155 demand

Comment

I'm about to bump all my GGG vs Jacobs threads.

Last time I checked, Tom said GGG vs Jacobs was one of the biggest fights available in NYC. He said he was going to initiate negotiations with Team Jacobs. That was a around 4 months ago. Now I'm hearing about Ramirez.

This team is full of schit.

GGG needs to ditch these guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                    Monroe got paid 100k to fight...ggg team is under paying then claims to be ducke
                    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    We know for a fact that is bull**** because Sanchez and Loeffler have given reasons not to fight guys they could have. So no, not everyone is turning you down. Just the few guys you're focused on.
                    Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Lol what a bunch of clowns. Should chang this to Abel
                    Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    These people are hustlers and extortionists.
                    Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                    Even the lil g fans gotta admit this is a bunch of bs and exact reason ppl jump on lil g and his hypocritical a$$ team
                    Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    What about Lara and Ward?
                    Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Lol team gg is pathetic. "Everyone turns us down" Yea cause mega superstar gg takes all the money
                    Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                    Come on! Not this BS again! Stfu and fight. No one fears this guy.
                    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    ..... oh, except for the guys that you don't wanna fight LMAO

Also, K2 are cheap-as-fcuk, every Klitschko opponent has said the same.

Team Bull**** are no different than anyone else, it's all about risk/reward.
                    Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather fought in 5 divisions. Coward won't fight in 2.
                    Bscene should put spam filters on Golovkin threads.

.................................................. ...............................................
                    Last edited by kafkod; 04-14-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

They were talking about middleweights...

What middleweights want to fight Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
                      X