Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz was Andre Wards sparring partner for the Chad Dawson fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nate Diaz was Andre Wards sparring partner for the Chad Dawson fight.

Interesting thread on sherdog

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...9#post73730219

Please discuss

The folks on Sherdog are right, Cesar acting like Nate elevated Ward's game in any way is absolutely idiotic, but it is cool that Diaz's boxing is at a high enough level that Ward would use him to prepare for Chad.

Comment

This isnt news at all. Nick Diaz has also sparred with Ward. Theyre apparently pretty cool. Around the time Nick was trying to fight Jeff Lacy (lol) this came into light. Coincidentally around the time Nicks striking and boxing seemed much better. Im sure the grappling aspect helps Ward especially with his style of short punches from such close range where youd think hed smother himself. Im sure he works on that in sparring, all the clinching, etc. Good on Nate too that hesbusing downtime to also better himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        The folks on Sherdog are right, Cesar acting like Nate elevated Ward's game in any way is absolutely idiotic, but it is cool that Diaz's boxing is at a high enough level that Ward would use him to prepare for Chad.
        Idiots are the same in all forums. The fact that (Diaz) a 155lb mma fighter is sparring with (Ward) 168lb and also top p4p boxer like Andre Ward is what impressed me the most. Ben Henderson is gonna have his hands full for sure.

Comment

hahaha dumbass diaz stans only believe this. nate and nick diaz are there for ward to get work in cuz they try really hard and have great heart and stamina. even for mma standards both of their boxing sucks. they understand that if you repeat something enough times that dumbass people will start to believe it. joe rogan and dana white say something and all of a sudden ufc stans take it as it was gospel. dont get me wrong i like both diaz brothers and love the hilarious stare downs they always do but both of them have ****ty boxing even for mma

Comment

Working...
          X