No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Vows: Tyson Fury Will Only Last Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Vows: Tyson Fury Will Only Last Two Rounds

DAVID HAYE has told ­punters to back him to KO Tyson Fury inside two rounds on September 28. The Londoner hopes to stop his ­British rival in Manchester and put himself back into contention for one of the world titles held by the ­Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali.

Haye, 32, insists he has no worries ahead of facing 6ft 9in Fury, 25, after what he describes as his toughest training camp.

The former WBA world heavyweight champion has sparred with American prospect Deontay Wilder – and believes fighting unbeaten Fury will be much easier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

we can only hope. we know you'll win, since you are fighting a court jester of a joke, but 2 rounds would be awesome! do it haye!!

Comment

I'm thinking of the 5-6 RD KO variety.

Comment

I really hope Tyson proves everyone wrong. I really want to see him establish himself as the real deal with a win over Hayes.

Comment

Love the talk from Haye, but can he back it up? Haye is usually quite cagey in the first couple of rounds... even against Fraudley, he didn't let his hands go until the third.

Comment

Haye could certainly stop Fury...

That said, I bet on Haye by decision. Fury's been dropped and hurt by much lesser punchers, but I think Fury's determination, confidence, resilience, size, strength, and his underrated boxing skills might keep him propped up and trying for 12 rounds. I will hedge my bet with Haye by KO, but Haye by decision has great odds and is a possibility. I can see Fury being hurt and/or dropped, being able to recuperate, giving Haye a reason to be less aggressive, but losing a decision.

Comment

“The way I’ve been punching, I feel ready to explode all over him – in a boxing sense.
              LMFAO Haye with the lines.

Comment

I think Haye will easily beat Fury, that guy just doesn't impress me at all. Still I don't want to see ever again a fight between Haye vs Wladimir, he already fucked up the first time.

Comment

Haye en dosrounds!

Comment

Fury will be tougher than expected. I expect him to go down early, maybe even more than once.

But he will ultimately last until the mid rounds. I was in a bit of a doubt, but having seen the shape he's in, and knowing how much he sparred ranked opponents, I have renewed belief in him.

TKO5

Comment

Working...
                    X