No announcement yet.

Fake ass *****z

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake ass *****z

Im tired of fake azz mother fukers who aint about shat. I got a lot of dudes in my circle who are mad fukin funny when **** goes down but always look to me when they got problems.

I learned at an early age, be on your own ****. Have one to three good people around that motivate you, even if they don't know it. But for the most part, be on your own adventures. It's hard finding real, genuine mofos now days.

Comment

What's wrong, papi?

Comment

Welcome to 80% of dudes. They can't stand on their own 2. But the all talk a big game.....

Everyone's a tough guy till they gotta prove it and I'm not talkin about fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
          What's wrong, papi?
          Your mother has a smelly possy and she refuses to clean.

Comment

You know what I hate, a couple of friends who are too pussy to go to Micky D's by themselves at 3-4AM in the morning, and they hit me up to go accompany them.

While I go all by myself. WTF, we were raised in the same hood, what are YOU scared for? The boogie man's gonna get you? The big bad machete having Trinitarios is gonna chop you up? Bitch go by yourself, grow some balls

You hear me Dorian?

Comment

They're scared to get their Big Mac's stolen on there walk back home

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You know what I hate, a couple of friends who are too pussy to go to Micky D's by themselves at 3-4AM in the morning, and they hit me up to go accompany them.

While I go all by myself. WTF, we were raised in the same hood, what are YOU scared for? The boogie man's gonna get you? The big bad machete having Trinitarios is gonna chop you up? Bitch go by yourself, grow some balls

You hear me Dorian?
                Haha, who the heck is scared to go to McDonalds by themselves!? LOL, what kind of friends do you have?

Comment

Kev, Dorian was wondering if you could purchase him some alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Haha, who the heck is scared to go to McDonalds by themselves!? LOL, what kind of friends do you have?
                    Lol a "couple", it's 2 of them. The rest don't give a shit.

But these two, my goodness. I don't know if they're like this now, the last time this happened was 3 years ago, which we were all in our late teens.

I don't know, cause you can get jumped here. Especially at that time. And St Nicholas Avenue is very dangerous, that's where Trinitarios hang out. Now, hopefully they are not scared anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X