Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of a sudden I have lost interest in a Shane-Floyd fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    It's hard to show interest in a fight that will probably never happen.
    Great point. Spot on.

Comment

smh.... fight won't happen anyways

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        I've never really been interested in a Shane fight. The Margarito fight was smoke and mirrors. Shane is done and will lose to Floyd. I just want them to fight for the sake of watching two elite WW go at it.
        Here we go again so floyd dont have to fight arguably the no. 1 WW cause u think floyd beats him??? come on now stop the hypothetical BS.. And i agree i gave up on this fight, this fight is not happening until floyd gets a testicle transplant..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Here we go again so floyd dont have to fight arguably the no. 1 WW cause u think floyd beats him??? come on now stop the hypothetical BS..
          Yes. What I say goes.

Comment

I think that's Floyd's strategy is to do so much ducking that the fans just say fuck it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Here we go again so floyd dont have to fight arguably the no. 1 WW cause u think floyd beats him??? come on now stop the hypothetical BS.. And i agree i gave up on this fight, this fight is not happening until floyd gets a testicle transplant..
              Didn't Floyd offer to fight him twice?

Wont happen now i'd imagine anyway, Cotto or Pac is most likely for FMJ.

I agree shane beating Margs looked impressive, but did you see him vs Mayorga before? i think he is borderline done imo, really want to see him fight again soon to prove me wrong.

Comment

I do not know why people are looking forward to this fight. Both of this guys Hugh like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

I was interested in this fight in 2005 when Floyd called him out, but not anymore. Shane's too old now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    I was interested in this fight in 2005 when Floyd called him out, but not anymore. Shane's too old now.
                    You were more interested when Shane was losing and looking like ****?

So was Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      You were more interested when Shane was losing and looking like ****?

So was Floyd
                      No, when Shane was 4 years younger.

Comment

Working...
                      X