"This ones for him, the british eliminator"

"A russian come over but he was no good"

Comment

"I don't want to swear but Ooo it is very very very hot"
      Lol .

Comment

oh. my. god.

this man must be champion.

a man crazy enough to carry on the tyson name in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          He sounded just like a burst water pipe, impossible to stop. Very strange, it looked as if he was going to cry, accompanied by the geezer behind his left shoulder, but was taken with the idea off punching himself on the head, whilst he was chewing tobacco- he was spitting a lot, seemed to enjoy it.

I've heard that he is an Irishman....well he could have fooled me, because there was never a person who sounded more like an Englishman than this guy....maybe he grew up in England, from the age of,...say one month , and hasn't left there yet.

Comment

this guy is funny but has some form of potential if he gets the right ****ing coach

Comment

his family are tough as they come, trust me i live right near there gypsy camp. You can understand why hes emotional, cracking fight.

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
                his family are tough as they come, trust me i live right near there gypsy camp. You can understand why hes emotional, cracking fight.
                he said something about Henry Akinwande???????

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
                  I'm actually a fan of his now,I hope he gets proper training because his conditioning is terrible,the guy looks like he trains at McDonalds.Technically he needs proper training too but the kid is a great kid

Comment

Working...
                  X