No announcement yet.

Vid: Mrs Jackson Lawsuit vs Mayweather press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
    Like I get fan hood. I hated Lebron bc I was a Kobe fan. I could see the writing on the wall for Lebron claiming the throne. Even though I wished he wouldn't win championships and still do. He can win four but not five lol. I didn't hate everything about him. I still could and can admit his greatness be in awe of his game and find him funny and don't have a problem with him or his family. Some of these dudes hate everything floyd may weather is connected to and that's borderline insane. That's depression self hate depression self loathing masking it self in a Floyd Mayweather hate. I didn't always host at a club I was a engineer and before I finished college psychology was my minor. A lot of this guys have real life issues. This forums help them bridge the gap with their isolation and loneliness. However what they see is binding over their hate if Floyd Mayweather gives them The sense of connection and bonding. It's man different positive avenues that can give them the same thing. That can be also helpful and beneficial to them in their day life's. Not to mention it will help boost their self coincidence and self esteem but that's none of my business.
    Great observation, but logic and rational thought is lost on many of the posters here. I don't get it either. EVERY thread with Floyd in it has the same posters trolling with hateful comments. The guys could say, "I just donated $20 million to breast cancer research and just opened a center for the homeless!" and they'll respond with, "But you can't read! You ducking ***hole! Fraud Duckweather! Quack, Quack, Quack!" Sheesh. Give it a rest guys. We get it, you don't like Floyd, but no need to clutter BS with the stuff. Even threads that have NOTHING to do with him, they find a way to bring him up. Thread starter can say, "I like this guy's boxing skills. His combinations are a thing of beauty!" They'll respond, "Unlike your boyfriend Floyd Gayweather! He's afraid of fighting anyone that throws combos! Like Pacman!"

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      Can the same be said about the blind supporters? The ones who defend monsters like FMJ everyday on this board? It's the same fanaticism.
      You miss the point , defending is not the same as attacking , I find myself always defending Floyd when its just pure hate , I dont start threads attacking any fighter , I dont join in to bash a fighter , when I defend its because I hate the hating attitude , that attitude is lowering my faith in human nature .

There are fans and fanboys and then there are haters , there is a big difference between the 3 groups .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You miss the point , defending is not the same as attacking , I find myself always defending Floyd when its just pure hate , I dont start threads attacking any fighter , I dont join in to bash a fighter , when I defend its because I hate the hating attitude , that attitude is lowering my faith in human nature .

There are fans and fanboys and then there are haters , there is a big difference between the 3 groups .
        You're the definition of fanboy, you'd be Floyd's personal toilet if he requested it.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
          You're the definition of fanboy, you'd be Floyd's personal toilet if he requested it.
          And we know what group your in dont we , you dont need a sign only got to open your mouth .

Comment

And we know what group your in dont we , you dont need a sign only got to open your mouth .
            Not a part of a 'group' I like Manny and Floyd, appreciate their talents, but I am a bigger Manny fan.

Just don't commit myself to kissing arse everyday like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
              Not a part of a 'group' I like Manny and Floyd, appreciate their talents, but I am a bigger Manny fan.

Just don't commit myself to kissing arse everyday like you.
              Your definitely part of a group , you not a fan because real fans know boxing , your not a hater by your own admission , look whats left .

Comment

Defending isn't the same as attacking, but you're actively pursuing to defend him. You're effectively, in my opinion, doing the same thing. just because you're not initiating the problem, you're not doing anything to solve it either.

You could take the silver lining to the bank, but it's the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Defending isn't the same as attacking, but you're actively pursuing to defend him. You're effectively, in my opinion, doing the same thing. just because you're not initiating the problem, you're not doing anything to solve it either.

You could take the silver lining to the bank, but it's the same ****.
                  Im not pursuing , its constantly in my face just casually looking at boxing information , they go out of their way to distort , lie , embellish , or invent anything negative about Floyd that they can conjure , I know my sport and I know I can be rational in weighing up hard evidence , Im not interested in hype and Ive never been a serial hater of anybody or anything , its not normal human behavior .

And your right in that the best way to stop it is to not chat with the haters at all , but we all have personality and mine is too not turn the other cheek , so I defend my opinion with no respect to them at all , I dont have to call anybody names and look for typos , the truth is easy to see .

Comment

Im not pursuing , its constantly in my face just casually looking at boxing information , they go out of their way to distort , lie , embellish , or invent anything negative about Floyd that they can conjure , I know my sport and I know I can be rational in weighing up hard evidence , Im not interested in hype and Ive never been a serial hater of anybody or anything , its not normal human behavior .

And your right in that the best way to stop it is to not chat with the haters at all , but we all have personality and mine is too not turn the other cheek , so I defend my opinion with no respect to them at all , I dont have to call anybody names and look for typos , the truth is easy to see .
                    That's not a valid defense imo. The other side can say the same ****.

Look in the mirror my dude. You're the same as the people you're criticizing.

Comment

• Beat down sally..........

Comment

Working...
                      X