No announcement yet.

[New Video] Margarito-Cotto II Face Off Preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Thanks for the video! Sick and I cant wait!

Did you gentleman noticed Margarito's face (14-20 sec mark) when Margarito tells Cotto "espero verlo" and Cotto replies..."y sentirlo" as in "you will feel it". You can see Magarito hesitate and his reaction is like "OMG this is for real" face!

Comment

GOD DAMM ! !! !! ........that was G - R -E - A -T !!!!!...........war Cotto !!!

Comment

Oh man. Cotto must have said something to send Margarito off. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Comment

WOW. haha. ive been saying that Margo was going to beat Cotto again but i dontknow. Cotto def has beef and looks serious. i dont know who im picking anymore

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            Phuk Mayweather and Pacquiao...this is the fight that I have been dying to see!!! The fans are going to get what they want here. No circus, no bull****, and no games. These two are going to want to kill each other! And unlike Pacquiao/Mayweather it feels more about the honor than about the money!! I hope this fight turns out to be the greatest fight in my lifetime. And yes Tony can't seem to close his eye which looks kinda freaky. WaRRRRR COOOTTTTTTOOOOO!
            what are you talking about. pac fights for his people not money sarcasm

Comment

holy ****. i just went from 6 to 12 o'clock.

gotdamn this turning as epic as i thought it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                i am soooooo happy i got ring side tickets for this!!! thank you baby Jesus!!
                What!? How much did it cost you? That's so crazy man! We should get a meeting at this event. Boxingscene meet up or something...

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                Man that was intense....... I can imagine Cotto thinking 'I'm going to hit that eye until it ****s up'

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                Cotto's Character irritates me for some reason because you can't see any type of emotion, But in this one he was really calm in a scary way. Good fight on December 3!
                Cotto has revenge on his mind, he's definitely thinking "I'm not going to make the same mistakes twice, this guy is done"

Comment

Damn, Margarito looks like Edwin Valero now... Pac put him in the witness protection program.

I am waiting for Margarito to say: "Let's bet an eye on this fight..."

Comment

For the first time in all these HBO Face Offs, this one has so much tension you could cut through it with an effing knife (and this was only the preview!). Mayweather/Mosley, Mayweather/Ortiz, Klitschko/Haye, Hopkins/Pascal, Pacquiao/Margarito, Pacquiao/Marquez....all of these seemed so fake compared to this one. They seemed so artificial but this one, they weren't even screaming at each other but you know that there's some true hatred there.

My God, I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      For the first time in all these HBO Face Offs, this one has so much tension you could cut through it with an effing knife (and this was only the preview!). Mayweather/Mosley, Mayweather/Ortiz, Klitschko/Haye, Hopkins/Pascal, Pacquiao/Margarito, Pacquiao/Marquez....all of these seemed so fake compared to this one. They seemed so artificial but this one, they weren't even screaming at each other but you know that there's some true hatred there.

My God, I can't wait.
                      Without a doubt. For the first time I'm actually excited to see the face off.

Comment

Working...
                      X