Scary Day on Wall Street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Nah. It's gonna get worse.
    People should invest in gold and silver. Heard that Silver just peaked and they expect it to go only one way - up!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      People should invest in gold and silver. Heard that Silver just peaked and they expect it to go only one way - up!
      Yo no lie, my boy made like 1700 dollars last week.

There's this place thats like exchange gold for cash, like theres a couple where i live but most rip u off and this 1 place gives u max amount u can get.

Dude went around his block buying broken gold and old rings, necklaces, bracelets from ppl for like 15 or 20 bucks. Exchanged it all and got like that much.

Didnt do it all in 1 day but every few days he went back and exchanged and been saving it all.

Got me mad cause I went with him and few other boys to play football in the park and he finds a walk on the grass and takes it. It's all beat to shit and said is gunna try to give it to the gold guy and make something outta it and I told him the guy is gunna laugh at you and tell you to gtfo.

Aka he gets 55 bucks for a watch he found in the park. That some buuuulllllll

Comment

S & P closed at -6.66%

that cant be a good sign

Comment

Working...
        X