Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which retirement will be a bigger loss to boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    Then how did he unify titles?
    Don't care if he unified the Middle East, his opponents were tailor made for him, besides Dawson, and he lost that fight.

Comment

I think Floyd will be a bigger loss to his fans.......

Floyd don't really have anything outside boxing that will keep him relevant.

Comment

Pacquaio and it's not close.
        Mayweather may be the better fighter but Manny puts on the better show.
        Floyd already disappeared for almost 2 years and nobody cared. The fights still went on and Manny carried the sport.
        Floyd's a great but his fights are so one sided and boring because he's so good and his opponents are lack luster the last few years especially.

Comment

Mayweather, the numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
            Mayweather, the numbers don't lie.
            That sums up the Floyd fan vs the Manny fan argument.
            Floyd fans care about PPV numbers and what kind of car Floyd bought this week.
            Manny fans care about the way he fought his heart out against whoever they put in from of him.

Comment

Pacquiao. He actually takes on dangerous opponents and not a guy that is Khan leftovers and barely beat an ancient Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Manny fans care about the way he fought his heart out against whoever they put in from of him.
                Talk about generalizing an entire fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                  Talk about generalizing an entire fanbase.
                  Just based on what I see on this forum that's all. Sorry if I misrepresented you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    I'm a fan of both fighters but Pacquiao fights for me does not have the same excitement. It's more frustrating than exciting..

Comment

Well Manny is a bigger global icon. I'm gonna miss Pacquiao more, and quite frankly that's all I really care about. I do respect Floyd's talents though. He'll be missed greatly as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X