Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear America, African Americans aren't going anywhere.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be fun...

Comment

Nope, not going anywhere. It's a lot of racist posters on this forum though.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Are you making fun of libtards in a sarcastic way, Kev? I mean I know you're mentally ill but since you used just about every cliche in the book I was starting to think you have the ability to use sarcasm.

As for Xoo, prove him wrong. He hurts your feelings because it's the truth.
        You really took that ****sexual thing to heart didn't you? That was very personal to you, the way I hit you right in the heart with the "He's probably gay".

Lol let it go. You said you are done. Don't follow me around now.

Comment

Fine by me. I only ask that you quit sniffing women's feet in public without their permission, Trigger. That's messed up.

Comment

You said you are done. Don't follow me around now
            I love it when you beg.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You really took that ****sexual thing to heart didn't you? That was very personal to you, the way I hit you right in the heart with the "He's probably gay".

Lol let it go.
            Nah kev, you're just another libtard around here that I've made a target for a while untill I'm bored with you I just had a run-in with the noose last week. I think you're a much bigger ***** though. You are far more shocked by smaller things, it's adorable.

Lets start though, why don't you prove the wacist Xoo wrong?
            Last edited by BKM-; 02-22-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Nah kev, you're just another libtard around here that I've made a target for a while untill I'm bored with you I just had a run-in with the noose last week. I think you're a much bigger ***** though. You are far more shocked by smaller things, it's adorable.

Lets start though, why don't you prove the wacist Xoo wrong?
              You had a run in with Noose last week huh. Tell me more about your e-resume. It sounds interesting. Is it on Boxrec, where can I find it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You had a run in with Noose last week huh. Tell me more about your e-resume. It sounds interesting. Is it on Boxrec, where can I find it?
                Come on kev I really need to be educated on your cultural marxist teachings.

Please explains to us how black people's crimes rates are all the fault of whites like yourself. We need to be 'truthed'.

Comment

Nobody is going any where. Not even illegal aliens.

Here is an interesting teaching from NOI

Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims do not have this belief, or anything similar to it. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, stating that modern science is consistent with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Young black males. Three percent of the population, responsible for fifty percent of the murders.

The Talk - Non Black Version

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_...#axzz40ulE14wh
                    Xoo!!!! LMAO!!! You are seriously funny!!
                    Hahahaha

But, didn't we all come from Africa?? Genetic Eve???

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      This will be fun...
                      back just in time eh

Comment

Working...
                      X