Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you would be interested an a fight between Garcia (Mikey) vs Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fantasy fight now, but a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      It's a fantasy fight now, but a really good fight.
      Rigo would fly outta the ring.

Comment

Mikey is too big...Leo Sta Cruz isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post

This gif is hilarious

Comment

I would like to see two such excellent fighters fight each other. Rigo has no trouble making weight and has said he will not go higher. Any fighter who wants to fight Rigo will have to fight him at his current weight. I can't fault him for that. Garcia is one hell of a fighter but I don't think anyone will beat Rigo.

Comment

I would like to see two such excellent fighters fight each other. Rigo has no trouble making weight and has said he will not go higher. Any fighter who wants to fight Rigo will have to fight him at his current weight. I can't fault him for that. Garcia is one hell of a fighter but I don't think anyone will beat Rigo.
              Awh man.. why doesn't Rigo wanna move up? I honestly think Rigo should move up though. I don't really think that Rigo will encounter problems if he moves up. Not to say Rigo is like Floyd but both share same similar motives, with the motive of simply hitting and not getting hit I believe Rigo would be fine if he moved up.

Comment

mikey is too big itll never happen, but rigo would still beat him

Comment

I can't see that..

Comment

Would pay $$$ to watch this fight. Two of my favs going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Rigo ducks him aswell as the entire 126 division
                      The same guy with 11 fights that forced Arum to put a Donaire in his contract or he wouldn't sign again? Yeah totally a ducker lmao The Nutthuggery is very strong in you my friend.

How is Mikey going to make 122 when he can't even make 126? Mikey wasn't ready for Gamboa who he could actually spark if he sets him up he deff wont be "ready" for Rigo even if he somehow was convinced to move up, and had all the odds stacked against him he still wins, Donaire fight night weighed 140. Offensive fighters make him look good, that Garcia Camp don't want none to do with Rigo ever again.

Is not fair to ask Mikey to do catch weight he already dies at 126 and is not fair to ask Midgetty Rigo to go up neither.
                      Last edited by DannYankee; 11-05-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X