Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win lose or draw Brandon Rios Vs Victor Ortiz clash should be next....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win lose or draw Brandon Rios Vs Victor Ortiz clash should be next....

Win lose or draw Brandon Rios Vs Victor Ortiz clash should be next....

there has been massive bad blood between these two the time is now to make this happen.....once BamBam does what ever it is they gonna have him do in the Pac fight....Rios Ortiz is a must.......true or false???

wachugot???

I love that Fight Make it real

Comment

Yeah this fight will definitely be bad blood between the two. The Top Rank and Golden Boy beef will probably not make it happen but if it does the fight will be a sellout in the Staples center. I will probably fly out west to watch this

I think Ortiz can hurt Rios badly especially with the poor defense Rios has

Comment

I'd watch the ***** out of that Fu(k

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          Yeah this fight will definitely be bad blood between the two. The Top Rank and Golden Boy beef will probably not make it happen but if it does the fight will be a sellout in the Staples center. I will probably fly out west to watch this

I think Ortiz can hurt Rios badly especially with the poor defense Rios has
          Id' be front row at Staples no doubt........and I think you are right bout Ortiz hurtin Rios....but keep in mind Rios will not quit........I can see this being a Maidana Ortiz fight all over again............

Comment

Love to see it.

Comment

If Rios beats Pacquiao and Alvarado vs Provodnikov gets made and Alvarado wins I think we will be looking @ a Rios-Alvarado III fight next. On the other hand if Marquez beats Bradley and Rios wins I think Top Rank will want to make a Rios-Marquez fight.

Comment

what is so hard to understand about top rank + golden boy = no fight????

Comment

i see ortiz koing rios just like pacquiao will rios tactics dont work on bigger guys

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                    what is so hard to understand about top rank + golden boy = no fight????
                    what about TR+GBP = yes fight???

or GBP+TR???

better yet....how bout Golden boy + Top Rank ???

would any of those work?

Comment

Working...
                    X