Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fights are better for boxing Berto Vs Guerrero and Rios VS Alvarado or??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fights are better for boxing Berto Vs Guerrero and Rios VS Alvarado or??

Some clowns on here claim that fighters like Lara and Rigo are better for boxing because they have more boxing skills.. Myself I like Exciting fights like Rios VS Alvarado and Guerrero Vs Berto over Lara VS Martysorian and Rigo VS Marroquin... It is good to be technical and show skills but use the skills to take out your opponent and not put the fans to sleep like Lara and Rigo do..

I like seeing both, although I would readily admit fights are easier for the public as a whole to enjoy rather than boxing contests. Still I like a good mix seeing all the different aspects the sport has to offer, there are many ways to skin the cat and reach the top.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman
      Rios-Alvarado.

Berto clinched too much to make this fight as good as Rios's fight, but still good none the less.
      Agree with you man.. At least it was not a snooze fest like Lara VS Armenian..

Comment

you gotta respect the skills and the heart of any fighter who steps into the ring
        i like both styles

Comment

I like both styles and such but their a reason a mike alvardo vs Rios will draw tons of intrest where a Lara vs Vanes people can care less if it takes place.

Comment

Rios vs Alvarado had my heart pumping. Berto/Guerrero was frustrating to watch

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              you gotta respect the skills and the heart of any fighter who steps into the ring
              i like both styles
              I like both styles also but dont you think fights like Rios Vs Alvarado are more pleasing for fans than Lara VS Armenian or Lara VS Molina.. IMO boxing would die if all fighters fought like Lara or Rigo..

Comment

Berto-Guerrero and Rios-Alvarado are not alike at all and should not be put together. There was lots of skill showed in Rios-Alvarado. That's what REAL inside fighting looks like. And it blows my mind that people were calling what was happening in Guerrero-Berto inside fighting. No, that's called illegal wrestling.

Comment

lara and rigo are very boring mostly due to the fact they don't throw many punches they have very poor workrate

also donaire and canelo TKO them respectively

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    lara and rigo are very boring mostly due to the fact they don't throw many punches they have very poor workrate

also donaire and canelo TKO them respectively
                    Agree with you!! Lara and Rigo are boring.. I wont watch them even if someone payed me to..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X