Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Would You Use Loaded Wraps For The First Time.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Would You Use Loaded Wraps For The First Time.....

After winning the biggest fight of your life and showing unreal power? Can someone answer this question for me?

he showed unreal power, when?

Comment

Unreal power is taking 11 rounds to knock a guy out?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        After winning the biggest fight of your life and showing unreal power? Can someone answer this question for me?
        Maragrito took taht shane mosley fight with waht 2 weeks , and weight drained I beleive , nto an excuse but the cirmumstance going into the Mosley fight were different then all his other fights

Comment

Margarito has never shown "unreal power".

The most prominent theory is that Margarito got badly out of shape after the Cotto win and really struggled to make 147 for the Mosley fight. His team were using faulty scales which were showing him 2lbs heavier than he was which is why he ended up weighing in a 145.

Comment

Yea all of a sudden lol the naivete of people is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
              Maragrito took taht shane mosley fight with waht 2 weeks , and weight drained I beleive , nto an excuse but the cirmumstance going into the Mosley fight were different then all his other fights
              Not to mention all the upsets and accusations flying just moments before the fight with Sherlock Richardson pouncing on a used pad, slightly stiffened with perspiration.

Comment

LOL @ "unreal power"

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Margarito has never shown "unreal power".

The most prominent theory is that Margarito got badly out of shape after the Cotto win and really struggled to make 147 for the Mosley fight. His team were using faulty scales which were showing him 2lbs heavier than he was which is why he ended up weighing in a 145.
                This.

/thread.

Comment

Working...
                X