No announcement yet.

Pac fans pleading that JMM-Pac will be competative because "styles make fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the whining gets to me..he and his brother...great boxers...great winners...horrible losers
    Makes sense.

His Brother whining about the Nishioka fight I felt took the cake though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Thats you tho. You have deep anger towards Marquez. Those 2 nights that you and your family were watching the first 2 bouts, you witnessed the chaos around you, crying, screaming, near heart attacks.

Lmao

Comment

*******s always post nonsense anyway , their hate is unmatched

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          There are too many threads about what *******s and *****s say. Fuk'em, theyre idiots.
          Quoted for truth!!

Comment

Floyd fought a jr. lightweight in Marquez.

Pac this time will be fighting a lightweight Marquez.

My take on this Marquez is 38 and because of this we may...maybe see the old Marquez before the John fight so a tactical Marquez is trouble for anybody. Pac has gotten better but i think Marquez and Pac are always going to fight a close fight, styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              witness chaos? crying? near heart attack?

you talkin about the first time i saw your MR2?
              Staggered Acura NSX wheels on an MR2= beautiful handling on the track. But you wouldnt know that since you are the type of "all about show" guy who buys DUB magazines and thinks sticking a decal on your car will add 5 HP.

Comment

They are different fighters. Marquez would lured Pac in, step back, and fired off combinations matching Pacquiao punch for punch as Pac's momentum carried him forward into JMM's trap.

Floyd counters mostly in single shots. He would step back and fire back a straight right using his usually longer reach which keeps his opponents at a safe distance and then quickly steps back again to avoid a counter from his opponent. But he still has the ability of connecting the same amount of total punches landing as JMM even whilst throwing fewer total punches.

JMM: Counter-punches and usually stays on offense.

Floyd: Counter-punches than gets back on defense.

Comment

Working...
                X