Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rich Loc says Angulo beats Canelo. I say Canelo whoops his ass. What do y'all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I'm going with canelo.

I don't understand the hype for Angulo. He is an exciting fighter but dude isn't that good. Cintron out boxed his azz easily.

Comment

Cinnamon sticks is on the come up and his defense looked good in his last fight, meanwhile Angulo didn't look great against Julio and has been inactive. Canelo UD.

Comment

angulo whoops his ass man.

angulo had a good amateur background. he has skill beyond canelos, better overall game. has power, chin. angulos only downfall is hes slow as ****. but hell pressure and break down canelo with no problem.

you guys jumping on bandwagon hard, realize canelos opposition. i bet you omar henry could destroy those guys in the same way or better. you see what i mean? let canelo step up to elite where boxing skills will make him foolish and lost. hes champion and still fights bums, what does that say what his team is trying todo? avoid losses, cash him out. he doesnt deserve tobe champion if he fights scrubs its simple.

Comment

You such a f@gget RICHLOC.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
            Talk and Vote....
            Alvarez KO's him within 8 rounds.

Comment

Angulo rips him.

I like Canelo but he gets hit often, and getting hit often by a guy with Angulo's power.....yeah...it won't end very well for Canelo in the ring.

Comment

it will be interesting to see what happens if angulo hit canelo on the chin...i think angulo takes it by ko...

Comment

angulo is pretty overhyped on these forums. he's never really beat anyone that good, the biggest name you can say on his resume, cintron, he was outboxed by. alvarez is constantly improving and with cintron's blueprint, i think saul can escape with a decision. until angulo faces more top guys and really proves himself to the monster his fans on here say, i'm not sure he'll completely stop alvarez. it will be an interesting fight though

Comment

I'm still going with Canelo. I gave my reasons on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      angulo is pretty overhyped on these forums. he's never really beat anyone that good, the biggest name you can say on his resume, cintron, he was outboxed by. alvarez is constantly improving and with cintron's blueprint, i think saul can escape with a decision. until angulo faces more top guys and really proves himself to the monster his fans on here say, i'm not sure he'll completely stop alvarez. it will be an interesting fight though
                      yeah bc you have seen angulo box like that before right? No canelo likes to trade and that would be his down fall against a big puncher like angulo.

Comment

Working...
                      X