No announcement yet.

I just loaded up on jack3d

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just loaded up on jack3d

im feeling PED'd as fuuck. Im gonna beast at the gym.

Im on it... works like amazing.

You can buy it right at GNC... Gives me an incredible energy boost.

Comment

I find it better than super pump and No Xplode, although by the second tub id gotten a tolerance for it. So off it for a few weeks now, heard white flood is meant to be good.

Comment

da **** is that up in hurrr?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          im feeling PED'd as fuuck. Im gonna beast at the gym.

i should try jack3d before i **** some chick.

i bet i'll be a beast in the bedroom and shoot monster loads.

Comment

I'm using this one now

...along with Amino Acids and Muscle Milk. Have had the best results to date. Jacked REALLY helps during weight lifting and cardio (for me at least. Some have said they had no use for it for cardio).

Comment

Just finished mine, it's decent but don't expect a supplement to make you look like Overeem overnight.

I think Jacked and Superpump are the best pre-workout energy boosts, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.F.C View Post
                I find it better than super pump and No Xplode, although by the second tub id gotten a tolerance for it. So off it for a few weeks now, heard white flood is meant to be good.
                I used white flood prior to jacked, and I p[refer Jacked A LOT better. But yea, you begin to have a tolerance for Jacked. I'll usually get off it for 2 weeks then start back with 2 scoops.

Comment

Bro, try 1mr...I tried both and 1mr was way better than Jack3d for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X