No announcement yet.

Martinez unorthodox K.O. Video of Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    There are ten amateurs at my gym who have been throwing that punch since before Pacquiao "invented" it. I like Pacquiao and I consider him to be the only fighter I have seen in my lifetime that will go down as an all time great, but let's not try crediting him with things he hasn't done.

Hell I knocked out a tall amateur with a similar punch, a short overhand right while ducking to the side. It's hardly rocket surgery.
    dud, your talking about a wild punch, this one is different. IF it has no science to it, mma fighters won't adapt it to the fighting style.

It's not me who is calling it pacquiao punch. MMA fighters named it after him.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2010, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      There are ten amateurs at my gym who have been throwing that punch since before Pacquiao "invented" it. I like Pacquiao and I consider him to be the only fighter I have seen in my lifetime that will go down as an all time great, but let's not try crediting him with things he hasn't done.

Hell I knocked out a tall amateur with a similar punch, a short overhand right while ducking to the side. It's hardly rocket surgery.
      if you think there are others who has been doing it show me videos man. And compare Martinez and pac punch to it. Coz those punch they made are from two of the best elite pro boxer with power and technique.

If you think it easy punch made by these great fighters. Show me an amatuer doing this shot and stunning their opponents, better yet your own video on how you do it with a k.o. ayt. =P

And pls don't give me a video of wild man punching. There is science to this punch. There is timing coordination slipping and dodging rolled into one. If you find a video feel free to dispute it.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2010, 05:58 AM.

Comment

it is called a wild overhand right u dumb****en noob! it is not pacs many have used it including abner mares and fedor u idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Montiel View Post
          it is called a wild overhand right u dumb****en noob! it is not pacs many have used it including abner mares and fedor u idiot!
          You dumb ****! If you have been reading my threads. I said MMA fighter and Fedor has been using that move. They have been calling it the PAcquiao punch. MMA fighter called it that not me them! As I said in MMA they have imitated pac's punch! An have been using it effectively in mma. And if read some of the pages I included Fedor you dumb schmuck! I've been in boxing for 30 years now. Haven't seen that punch done before only in pac's time. It ain't just an overhand! it is a no look slip to the side over hand you dumb shmuck!

And what you can't see with you dumb ****ing eyes is the no-look martinez and pac was doing. It ain't a ****ing wild shot. At the world class level they don't make amatuer moves that has techniques written all over it.

If martinez threw a Wild shot, it's like you saying martinez made a lucky shot. Dumb ass! What Martinez did, had technique. You can't see the difference between a wild shot and a thing of beauty coz you don't know crap lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

very brutal that KO

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Check this out, martinez borrowed his move from pac patented punch:

Pac did it to marquez.

Pac punch.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVStm...eature=related

@ 1:37 second mark.

Here is Martinez knock out of Williams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i81El880Cwk

In MMA they call it the Pacquiao punch, now even Martinez is using it.

As I said, I didn't name this punch. UFC fighters named it after PAcquiao. They love Pac in mma.

It's an unorthodox punch not seen in boxing. even if this posers here thinks it's been done at the beginning of time. Even mma fighters are using it and calling it pacquiao punch. It is a 'no-look' duck chin side move punch. It's an overhand punch but with a no-look side motion to it.

It's really unorthodox punch. Pac patented it. Haters ofcourse won't agree =P

Like I said it's an over hand but this one pac and martinez was doing was a move that was ducking while punching and staying away from the left side of the opponent at the same time they were throwing. It is new.

Look closely there is a technique behind it. If you are the opponent how do you counter that? By the time you react he is at your side, and if ever you try to land you will hit his temple part of the head coz he is in the duckng position and his chin is tucked in hidden from the you to punch. His chin is hiding with that kind of shot. It's a brilliant shot. By the time you react he is beside you and you have to turn in.

It is new move made by pac. Give me a video that some boxer has done this before and post it here. Don't think there is. Been watching boxing far too long. Just post it here, but I'm sure you won't find one. For those who claim there was other boxers aside from martinez and pac who has done this punch. Be my guest and dispute pacquiaos patented punch.

Haven't seen that punch done before only in pac's time. It ain't just an overhand! it is a "NO LOOK" slip to the side overhand punch.

If you guys think Martinez threw a Wild shot, it's like you saying Martinez made a lucky shot. What Martinez did, had technique. It means you can't see the difference between a wild shot and a thing of beauty.
              bahahahaha this gets me every time

god damn spoon,

what next? ..mayweather invented the philly shell? bahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                  That's an mma fight. As I said mma fighters love pac's punch, but it ain'tthe same punch. It should be a no-look slip to the side chin tucked in overhand punch. That was just an overhand.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                    just let spoon have this, he'll be far too indenial at this point. bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
                      just let spoon have this, he'll be far too indenial at this point. bahahahaha
                      Go find yourself a vid clip. last time I checked it's a free world. =)

Dispute me if you can If it's such a common shot there should be a lot of them out there =)

Comment

Working...
                      X